Bad Guy Dwayne R McConnell Sr and Monica McConnell - STOLE SNAKE - BEWARE!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:25 PM   #31
JCCS
I doubt he has that many convictions, either, but that doesn't mean she couldn't help him along the way to that #.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:36 PM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
I doubt he has that many convictions, either, but that doesn't mean she couldn't help him along the way to that #.
Of course. Just pointing out that he is lying, and appears to enjoy strutting around in the role of tough guy.

As far as the screenshot of Monica asking to wait until August for repayment, perhaps instead of putting all of this off, a small sum sent now might be appropriate to show good faith.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:48 PM   #33
rencewell
Wow! People NEVER cease to amaze and disappoint the very best of us do they?? You and your hubs sound like a real stand up pair. I'm glad that you have vowed to never become like those that have stabbed you. It's good to know I'm not alone out here. It blows my mind that people would throw their reputations to the wind for $500... or even $10,000 for that matter... but $500?? OMG. I want to say thank you for being such a warrior and not simply threatening to go public, but actually doing it!!! Hek yeah!!!!

Old 07-04-2016, 02:55 PM   #34
rencewell
Wow! People NEVER cease to amaze and disappoint the very best of us do they?? You and your hubs sound like a real stand up pair. I'm glad that you have vowed to never become like those that have stabbed you. It's good to know I'm not alone out here. It blows my mind that people would throw their reputations to the wind for $500... or even $10,000 for that matter... but $500?? OMG. I want to say thank you for being such a warrior and not simply threatening to go public, but actually doing it!!! Hek yeah!!!!

Old 07-04-2016, 03:57 PM   #35
Black Adder
I am sure he does NOT have that many felony counts at all.
However the fact that he would use that line even if untrue, says worlds about his character tbh.
I would not trust either of them one inch!
I really doubt the sincerity of the claims that the op will be paid back, I mean the idea that they would be "gifted" $500?
Seriously?
And then the reactions to communication by blocking?
I truly believe if matters had not appeared here and on other FB posts there would still be zero communication.

Old 07-04-2016, 05:44 PM   #36
rencewell
There are so many things about this that scream "conmen at work", unfortunately it's all in hindsight though. We have the loving grandpa who wanted the snake home for Christmas to be reunited with his granddaughter(oh how the baby was so excited Luna's coming home)! Turns out he's now playing the role of a prison-hardened thug. The baby must've been so upset when the beloved pet was pawned off less than a year after coming home. Then there's the "I thought it was a gift" line... That's one of the most common BS lines the defendant tells the judge on Peoples Court or Judge Mathis. Now poor frail old dad is down with a broken leg, probably from crashing the dirt bike he bartered using the stolen snake, and now his daughter is feeding tikigator-the theft victim- some sob story about that very crash. Cons sure know how to keep the play in motion I tell ya.

Old 07-04-2016, 05:59 PM   #37
tikigator
I will add (and my apologizes if I did not already post this, I have been trying to figure this all out and keep track of screenshots and conversations etc)......I was told (in PM by a couple people who wish to not be named) that our snake Luna was traded to Sean (for the dirt bike). When I asked Sean he said she was not. He actually told me Dwayne told him she died, which I really didn't believe, but it did upset me. Regardless of all of that (which at this point is really not important), Monica has stated that they (she and Dwayne) still have Luna and she is fine. So my apologies for bringing Sean into this and saying she was traded, that was just whag I was told and was trying to figure it out. Aside from Monica now telling me she wasn't, who really knows what is true in this whole fiasco? I just really hope if nothing else comes out of this, that the animal that we loved so dearly and considered a part of our family is being taken care of and treated properly, wherever she is.
Attached Images

Old 07-04-2016, 06:50 PM   #38
Andy_G
What a pity party. Maybe "everybody" would stop attacking them if they took care of their responsibilities and stopped asking for handouts. I truly hope that Monica is good on her word, and I would certainly involve the police in regards to the father's messages...perhaps after she makes good on the payment, though. No good excuse for that, no matter how high his blood pressure may be.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:06 PM   #39
rencewell
He probably WAS willing to say anything to make people stop attacking with statements like, "you should send the cops over to HIS place". He probably WAS willing to say anything to make people stop throwing words around like, "HE is now in possession of stolen property". Yeah I'm sure he WAS willing to say just about anything to make it all just stop. Lol. Just keeping an open mind as an observant bystander with limited information over here.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:59 PM   #40
guruza
These people obviously don't even know what the truth is anymore. Anyone who reads this and still does business with them deserves the hassle it will bring. Even if they actually do pay off the snake (i wouldn't bet on it), their reputation is DESTROYED beyond recognition. Unfortunately for them, this BOI is here to stay.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!