Economy Racks from AP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
DThomas
Economy Racks from AP

Anybody try these yet? They look good and should be quite a bit lighter than their regular racks. Since I am getting back into BP's, I just ordered one this morning. Price was right for me for a 6/12 hole rack with heat. I'll post a follow up when it gets here.

http://www.apcages.com/EP.html

Old 09-10-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
RyanT
I have 2 of them. They're great.

Old 09-10-2006, 04:09 PM   #3
Hypancistrus
With this open sided design, wouldn't it be easier to create a photoperiod for your breeder animals??

Just wondering, because I'm planning on buying a rack this spring as well.

Old 10-04-2006, 05:40 PM   #4
DThomas
Rack just came in. It took under one hour to put all together. It's nice and sturdy yet light weight. It's made of the same material as the rest of their products so there was no skimping there. I personally like this design over their regular racks that I have seen. I will definitely be getting more in the future.

Old 10-04-2006, 05:56 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
another thing im going to have to think of getting.... these are nice looking little racks!

Old 10-18-2006, 03:33 AM   #6
jpatino
dthomas are they big enough for adult female ball pythons? i like the looks of these and hope to buy some type of rack by the end of the year.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:18 PM   #7
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpatino
dthomas are they big enough for adult female ball pythons? i like the looks of these and hope to buy some type of rack by the end of the year.
That's what I plan on using them for.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:23 PM   #8
Xavier
How are they as far as heat conservation, do the hold heat as well at walled racks?

Old 10-23-2006, 09:09 AM   #9
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier
How are they as far as heat conservation, do the hold heat as well at walled racks?
They have been holding heat very well.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:53 AM   #10
SPJ
Conrats on the new rack.

AP makes some great racks.
I recently picked up a 10/20 rack with their new rounded corner design.
These racks are well worth the money and the first thing I have ever bought where the holes ACTUALLY match up when you are putting it together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!