flexwatt and refletix..how to? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
jennifer_stntn
Lightbulb flexwatt and refletix..how to?

funny enough i actually own refletix left over from tinfoiling my walls..i never guessed id find another use for this expensive stuff!i am buling a melamine 3 tier condo for my babies.ordered the flexwatt, t-stat and pickd up some tile board.
so how exactly do i set the flexwatt up over my melamine floors so no fire happens airflow moves?and the gap for airflow?a little confused.any insight will be greatly appriciated.and if this additional info helps each cond will be for sand boa,ball python and amazon tree boa

Old 03-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
MGReptiles
Jennifer email me some pics of your setup and I will help you out..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!