Adult Female RAPTOR, APTOR Het, Enigma Het and Equipment - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Big Red
Adult Female RAPTOR, APTOR Het, Enigma Het and Equipment

I have three adult, breeding age/size female leopard geckos. I planed on breeding them but my course load at school has increased significantly and I wouldn't have the time.
I hate to see geckos this beautiful not be bred so I decided to let them go. I'm trying to get a better camera so I apologize for the picture quality, it just doesn't do them justice.
They are all in great health with no scars and full tails. They are feeding on dusted crickets and/or meal worms.

Geckos:

0.1 RAPTOR %100 red on both eyes with bright oranges and deep purples (could possibly be lavender), currently weighs 48g $200 (3rd pciture)

0.1 APTOR %100 Het RAPTOR vivid yellow paternless body coloration, currently weighs 66g $100 (1st picture)

0.1 Tangerine Enigma %100 Het RAPTOR with lots of orange along back and head, currently weighs 51g $100 (2nd picture)

Equipment:

*All of the equipment is used but still %100 functional and working. *

Aquarium & green turf floor covering
Food/Water Bowl
Dual Socket Light hood with full spectrum UV bulb and Red heat bulb
Florescent Light Hood Fixture with bulb
Approximately 12" x 12" flexiwatt under tank heat pad
"Zilla" three socket thermostat with temp probe
I have a little bit of calcium powder left that i will throw in

Asking $450 OBO for everything including the geckos, or $350 OBO for the trio of geckos.

I will entertain some trade offers but I am mainly interested in trading for electronics, ball pythons, and I'm also interested in getting an American Bull Dog puppy (mix or full breed).

I will not be able to ship them until February so I would prefer to meet/drop off.

Will drive a reasonable distance from Auburn, AL. I will also be in Houston, TX from late December to early January and can bring them if need be.

WAR EAGLE!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!