For Sale FREE FREE FREE - Two Adult Columbain RedTail Boas South Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
bheather
FREE FREE FREE - Two Adult Columbain RedTail Boas South Florida

We have two Columbian Red-Tail Boa Constrictors, the vet said that she can’t tell 100%, but looks like one is male and one is female. They are about 4 years old and we got them both when they were weeks old from a reptile store in Deerfield Beach Florida. Neither has ever had any health or behavioral problems. They have been handled regularly by strangers and our two kids. They were eating thawed mice when they were young, but we switched to live. We are moving and can no longer keep the snakes. We are giving these snakes to a good home FREE.. no charge. I would prefer to keep the snakes together and not separate them to different homes. They are a good pair together and are usually intertwined together under one of the habitat rocks or logs. The snakes are about 4 ½ feet long. If you are local to us in Palm Beach County then I will include free of charge all of the equipment and glass cages when you pick up the snakes. If you’re not local to us, I’m willing to pay for the overnight shipping of the snakes (a local reptile store will ship these for me as they ship reptiles daily). However, the enclosures are too large and heavy to ship and will not be included. Please email: FLBoaHeather@gmail.com
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQURIES.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2014, 06:53 PM   #2
tegreptiles
I emailed you tguth.98@gmail.com

Old 10-16-2014, 10:49 AM   #3
DePatie83
Do you still have these snakes?

Old 10-18-2014, 06:41 AM   #4
LORDOFWAR187
Still interested if you still have them can pick them up Monday

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!