Inquiry Anthony Gonzalez (dragon king 24-7) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:21 AM   #41
Dragon king 24-7
It hasn't. I'm doing a trade as I text u nosey

Old 05-25-2016, 02:27 AM   #42
tlmoon
I feel like a 10 year old kid is talking here. What's with the calling everyone "nosey" as a comeback? Just strange, childlike behavior.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:11 AM   #43
Lucille
Kruger's Kritter, also of BOI infamy, has 1 friend listed: Anthony Gonzalez. Remember that having someone as a friend on your friend list is not automatic, requests must be sent and accepted. I think it is relevant and telling that Anthony chose this person's friendship.

Lie down with dogs, rise up with fleas.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:41 AM   #44
Snake-Queen
Every time Anthony comments, keeps this thread at the top; also continues to show his intelligence and maturity levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #45
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Kruger's Kritter, also of BOI infamy, has 1 friend listed: Anthony Gonzalez. Remember that having someone as a friend on your friend list is not automatic, requests must be sent and accepted. I think it is relevant and telling that Anthony chose this person's friendship.

Lie down with dogs, rise up with fleas.
I don't always hold it against someone if they have a "less than honorable" person as a friend or acquaintance.

Interesting, and kind of funny, though. One hot head friends with another hot head (who has shown himself to not always be truthful and is, also, IMO a thief).

Old 05-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #46
Dragon king 24-7
I bet everyone commenting on here is a female. Lol pathetic. Get a job & a life lol. Go harass your boyfriends or husbands. If anyone can stand you enough lol to be with any of you lol!!!! get a life.

Old 05-25-2016, 12:49 PM   #47
Katie.Shinkle
Oh, now we can add sexist to the ever growing list.

You're the one coming back here and antagonizing people. You're the one keeping this post at the top. Honestly, keep doing it. I'd love to see you keep digging.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 05-25-2016, 12:53 PM   #48
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
Oh, now we can add sexist to the ever growing list.

You're the one coming back here and antagonizing people. You're the one keeping this post at the top. Honestly, keep doing it. I'd love to see you keep digging.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Agreed

That hole is getting deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-25-2016, 12:58 PM   #49
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon king 24-7 View Post
I bet everyone commenting on here is a female. Lol pathetic. Get a job & a life lol. Go harass your boyfriends or husbands. If anyone can stand you enough lol to be with any of you lol!!!! get a life.
Enough, already.
Perhaps you should have heeded the private messages you have been receiving.

I'm not sure why you are so intent on making disparaging remarks, but the continuation of your particular posting "style" will not be tolerated. Time for you to step away from the keyboard - regroup - and plan a more mature, and professional, approach for when your access is restored.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:42 PM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon king 24-7 View Post
I bet everyone commenting on here is a female. Lol pathetic.
LOL that's a good way to get a large portion of your prospective buyers estranged in just a sentence or two.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anthony gonzalez