Info Need some advice on a situation involving Alea Rodriguez. - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2016, 09:07 PM   #311
juliasara
Pretty sure he was calling her childish not you.

Old 05-22-2016, 10:34 PM   #312
Snake-Queen
Elexis, you have grown and learned from your past mistakes, she has not.

I would not hesitate to do business with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-27-2016, 09:55 AM   #313
Herps Alive!
PayPal has decided the case in our favor and (hopefully) this episode is over.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:57 AM   #314
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herps Alive! View Post
PayPal has decided the case in our favor and (hopefully) this episode is over.
I am very glad to hear this, Keith!

Old 05-27-2016, 10:38 AM   #315
Lucille
Great news!

Old 05-27-2016, 01:55 PM   #316
Snake-Queen
Good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-27-2016, 06:33 PM   #317
ElexisC
I really hate to dredge this back up but I made a post in the general bs forum about my Facebook being reported as a fake, I made a new one under the same name and later got back into my old one, I have the old one now as a spare in case this should happen again well I made a new like page C&O Constrictors, malea has obviously had people watching me to even know I had a new page let alone new like page yet she says I'm the one stalking her and is now threatening child protection on me for no reason whatsoever ever, funny she doesn't know I moved and doesn't have my address. She also is using a fake name and fake location on the fb page she used but the picture is her. Going to post the screen shots from the website so it attaches, can't attach from Tapatalk for some reason

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-27-2016, 06:37 PM   #318
ElexisC
Hope I did this right.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2016, 06:41 PM   #319
ElexisC
Mod team I apologize I didn't realize that middle screen shot had profanity in it, I didn't see that top reply when I screen shotted it yet I'm glad it's there because shes threatening legal action against me and children services for something I've never done. After this thread I completely forgot about her. I do not understand why she is still so obsessed with me

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-27-2016, 06:52 PM   #320
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
shes threatening legal action against me and children services for something I've never done.
Elexis, those who threaten legal action are in the vast majority of cases full of it and doing it only to try to get a reaction. Don't let her succeed in getting a reaction, she is not worth it.
People who actually want to take legal action just do it, they don't swing from trees like monkeys yelling 'I'm gonna get a lawyer'.

As far as children's services, who I had many experiences with while I was a school nurse, they are over worked and under paid. If they get a report, first they determine if it is something they need to look into. Even if they do, it is no big deal, just tell them the truth. If you are worried, PM me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!