Bad Guy Gastro 3003 (PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE) !!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2016, 08:54 PM   #71
Snake-Queen
Kevin, the bank transfer times must be different for each bank.
I recently, within the last 2 months, transferred money into my PayPal account & it took 4 days.

Your coincidence theory doesn't pan out, because there was no dialog before the funds were sent. The OP sent the money before he knew if the tortoise was still available. Your theory would hold merit IF Bob had known before hand that Adam was sending money. I don't believe that is the case.

Kevin, reread my response on comment #64.

I have employed this method of "floating" money before.

----

IMO, neither party is the bad guy here, just a miscommunication that hit a snag when attempting to refund the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 08:57 PM   #72
Gastro3003
I would agree ...
Both of us could have handled this better
It is always a learning experience

I truly appreciate the feedback as I am not a high volume seller at all

Too busy at work and with 5 kids!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Old 05-24-2016, 09:15 PM   #73
Gastro3003
AND FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD..I DO APOLOGIZE TO ADAM FOR MY PART IN THIS ...

I'M SURE WE BOTH WISH WE COULD REDO THIS

IT IS IN PAYPALS HANDS ..BUT I'M SURE IT WILL BE RESOLVED

QUICKLY ..I HOPE.......SINCE HE FROZE MY ACCOUNT

Old 05-24-2016, 09:17 PM   #74
juliasara
I got this image from Google but this is the screen I want to see. This is where it will show if he is asking for the whole amount back or just the remaining balance. It should show the comments he submitted with the claim when he filed it. The last time I had to file a claim it was only for a partial refund because one of the 2 items I purchased was broken. I only wanted the money for the broken item back. On the statement screen it showed the whole dollar amount for the purchase but once the the screen with the claim details was opened it showed a breakdown of what I was asking for.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2016, 09:28 PM   #75
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Kevin, the bank transfer times must be different for each bank.
I recently, within the last 2 months, transferred money into my PayPal account & it took 4 days.

Your coincidence theory doesn't pan out, because there was no dialog before the funds were sent. The OP sent the money before he knew if the tortoise was still available. Your theory would hold merit IF Bob had known before hand that Adam was sending money. I don't believe that is the case.

Kevin, reread my response on comment #64.

I have employed this method of "floating" money before.

----

IMO, neither party is the bad guy here, just a miscommunication that hit a snag when attempting to refund the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While I agree he may not have known that adam was sending money, his ad was worded in such a way to suggest that whoever wanted the tort NEEDED to send by paypal asap and from that you could possibly construe that he hoped that SOMEBODY may send the 927 that may have been required to pay the tuition. A lot of ifs and maybes I agree but not inconceiveable, especially for somebody who admits to regularly paying the "floating money" game...a particularly dangerous game in my opinion at best.

And no need to reread your post #64, I read it perfectly clearly the first time....lol, just not a game I would ever wish to participate in although it seems more and more do nowadays.

Old 05-24-2016, 09:33 PM   #76
Gastro3003
I always try to have ACTUAL cash in Paypal

With 5 kids ..can be hard

Either way I gave Adam back whatever I had available immediately

Old 05-24-2016, 09:37 PM   #77
KyleB
Quote:
Originally Posted by TortsRUs-ADAM View Post

On May 18, 2016, at 10:12 AM, robertbrunnermd <robertbrunnermd@yahoo.com> wrote:

It is

I can send u back 25 dollars for ur hassle but we need the rest to hold him

We have literally Hundreds buy from us...we make our money in volume

That aldabra with anyone else would be easily 2700 plus

Should be 4 weeks

If you are not interested NP

Bob
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
I would agree ...
Both of us could have handled this better
It is always a learning experience

I truly appreciate the feedback as I am not a high volume seller at all

Too busy at work and with 5 kids!!!

Could you elaborate on how you are not a high volume seller but you make your money in selling a high volume of animals?

Old 05-24-2016, 09:39 PM   #78
Gastro3003
I usually buy

I make money treating my patients !!!

I have said all I can here

Again
TY to all for your input

Old 05-24-2016, 10:48 PM   #79
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
BECAUSE U HAVE 927 of mine and my whole PayPal account locked up

At least let them know that they have the wrong amount

Anyway

Back to work

I think my position is clear

Now it's up to PayPal

This could have been so easy

Thanks for everyone's input

Best

Bob
You need to calm your rear-end down first of all. You're acting like you did nothing wrong and that it's not your problem. So, calm down and learn to read and comprehend what people are typing.

Second, HE does not have $927 of YOUR money. PAYPAL has the account locked up and the money on hold. HE does not have ANY of the money that is on lock right now. PAYPAL put the whole amount on lock because it was a SINGLE transaction that took place, which was in the amount of $927. It does not matter if you "refunded" part of it back, (when in reality you paid him back using paypal's money service instead of any balance that was originally paid to you.) So it doesn't matter what he says to Paypal about the amount that is due; they will keep the entire amount on lock until things are decided and resolved in their case.

Once you understand that, then maybe you'll understand that YOU screwed up by not having the amount in your account to refund someone. Your "customer" has every right to open a claim on you after you say that you don't have what you advertised, and when you asked them to "wait" on a refund. If you can't handle that, then maybe you shouldn't have in your ads that the first one who sends money gets dibs.

As for your comment of "This could have been so easy..." You're right; it could have been. Had you not acted like a self-righteous person to the "customer" and to everyone on this forum...It could have been SOOOO much easier.

Old 05-24-2016, 11:39 PM   #80
s4sainz
Dr. Robert Brunner recently purchased a high end animal off me this past week and he paid me instantly on that transaction.

I have personally spoken with him over the phone a few times and he seemed like a reasonable guy.

I've been in contact with him since than and he has purchased another animal off me that I will be shipping out tomorrow.

I haven't had any issues with him so far, but I will keep everyone posted after this second deal is done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!