Anyone else getting tired of the abuse in the BP Classified - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
Gecko_Den
Anyone else getting tired of the abuse in the BP Classified

So, is anyone else tired of seeing two or three sellers trying to prove who has/is the biggest penis by trying to one up the other with 10, 12, or 13+ ads posted in a row? They effectively take up the entire first page and continue to bump when their ads drop to the lower half.

Personally, besides making themselves look like immature, insecure little children their lack of professionalism and common courtesy has earned them a spot on my "do not buy from" list.

Anyone else find this behavior annoying, or am I the only one who would like to see the placement of ads restricted to 3 or 4 per day per user?

Old 08-03-2007, 02:20 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I just counted 31 ads placed today by one individual.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:23 PM   #3
Casey Hulse
It does seem pretty silly

I think that it would get pretty time consuming as well.
I also think it is a bad sales tactic. So many bps for sale by what seems like lots of people... could be a counter productive way of marketing , but they would all have to agree with that logic in order reduce their ads.
I do think 3 a day is enough for most people (too much like KS), but maybe 5 would be better.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #5
Gecko_Den
Yes, glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully Rich takes a gander today as it seems the last two times he looked things weren't being abused.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Sam, there are two, maybe three, threads going on about this problem... so no, it's not just you that sees it as abuse.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:40 PM   #7
SPJ
Amazing how your ad can get bumped to the end of page 3 in one day when really only 2 other people posted ads since yours.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:49 AM   #8
RJBILBY
I was just going to create a thread about this very subject when I found this. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I get tired of looking at the same ads over and over. It makes me stay away from this site actually.
Rick

Old 08-20-2007, 07:58 AM   #9
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJBILBY
I was just going to create a thread about this very subject when I found this. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I get tired of looking at the same ads over and over. It makes me stay away from this site actually.
Rick
Its not as if one doesn't see the same ads over and over on other sites...at least not the ones I have visited.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:04 AM   #10
RJBILBY
ADS

But at least it's not the same 50 ads by the same 2 or three people all the time!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!