Good Guy Jeremy Rennison (mxracer4life@gmail.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
Terrasque
Jeremy Rennison (mxracer4life@gmail.com)

Jeremy and I just had a recent transaction for a beautiful baby RTB, and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Jeremy is a very nice person who truly cares for his animals and his customers. Even though I was his first buyer, he lowered the price for me when he had to lower it for the rest of the RTB group to make room for a rescue boa, because he didn't want to take advantage of my early interest. All his snakes were gorgeous and healthy-looking, so it was very hard to choose the specimen I wanted.

Aside from a little trouble with shipping and UPS, the snake arrived alive and healthy in great packaging. Not emaciated or damaged in the least. I warmed her up a little and she was very active and sweet, with gorgeous powder pink shading. I absolutely love her. Jeremy is an awesome guy, and I hope I can do business with him again.

Thanks Jeremy!

Old 06-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
mxracer4life
Thanks Taya! I mean to ask you, what did you think of the pink "snake bag"? I thought you would like that. They work good for smaller snakes. Thanks again!

P.S. The problem with UPS was someone at the Louisville, KY spot LOST the package, along with many others. shipyourreptiles.com told me this has happened before and they are trying to get it resolved, THANK YOU to everyone at shipyourreptiles.com!

Jeremy

Old 06-07-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
Terrasque
Hey Jeremy,

The "snake bag" is actually a really good idea! I think it's a lot better than petri dishes or other constricting plastic containers. Have to say I'm not a fan of pink, though. I've never used shipyourreptiles.com before, but hopefully further experiences will be better and not make me worry so much, lol.

~Taya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!