Inquiry Tom Clancy/ Ryan.. Selling spurs $30 in AZ. anyone know them? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:19 PM   #11
TylerStewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Geobytes is not really accurate when it comes to pinpointing locations from IPs. They can really be way off at times.
Everyone is a critic. Thanks for the alternatives. It's hit every IP I've used it for accurately.

Old 06-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #12
Ken Foose
So, I'm at Tony Romas for my usual Monday all you can eat ribs, and I get a phone call. It's Tom Clancy. I step outside to take the call, and he's very upset. He claims I have defamed him, slandered him, and he is not happy. I explained to him my take on how he is a mirror image of Ken Marino all the way down to his TOS and his method of being paid. He lives in AZ, but his torts are in NM, yada yada. He agrees that it looks fishy, and he even says he's done business with Marino in the past. I told him I would be more then happy to apologize if I am mistaken about his identity, and would do so publicly. He said he appreciated that. Then he threatened to come to Vegas and beat me up. "I know who you are, and I know where you live". He even spouted off my home address to me. After anther slew of swearing and threatening, he hung up. I called him back. I left a long winded message. He called me back. I told him look, if I'm wrong, and Ken Marino is not sitting next to you right now telling you what to say (I can tell from his voice that he is not Ken Marino) go to the BIO and call me out. Explain your side of things and how I've defamed you. Demand that I apologize on the BOI. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'll admit it. I told him that it sucks to have to prove innocence first, but that's the way life is, and he sure looked guilty to me. I could be wrong. I don't think I am. But I might be. But I doubt it. On a side note, I sent him a very threatening email, stating that I was going to pressure him legally and that he would be so sorry he ever heard my name. I sent a copy of this email to Ken Marino, just in case. I don't recall defaming him in any way besides saying he was more then likely Ken Marino. He's aware of this post and this thread. I made it clear to him that he should come here and explain/defend himself. The email I sent was private for his and Marino eyes only. I guess he showed the email to others, hence the defamation. Beats me. Not my problem. Oh, and I asked him his real name, and he told me it was Tom Clancy, with a chuckle. His ads are no longer on kingsnake.com. Either the powers that be there have pulled them, or Mr. Clancy did it himself. I don't know, no care. I think he's a scammer, and I await for Mr. Clancy to come here and prove otherwise to me. Until then, I'm waiting for a reply here, or a knock on my door. Either way is good for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!