Jay Martin of Port St. John Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2002, 08:08 AM   #1
chondroguy1998
I just picked up the newest member of my Chondro family yesturday at the airport! He is magnificent. If anyone ever has the chance to do business with Jay, DO NOT HESITATE!!! Jay is a top notch guy!
Thanks again Jay!
Scott Wysocki
Island Aboreals

Old 04-27-2002, 09:42 AM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Scott,

I have never bought anything from Jay, but I have sold him many animals in the last year or so (including the Chondro you bought from him) and he and his family have become more of friends than customers.  He is a great guy and anyone desireing to purchase from him should feel comfortable in any deal with him.  I am sure you will love your new Chondros as I know I did when I had him, and I know for sure Jay did when he had him.

Old 06-04-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
kevin - ectothermics
We're in wholehearted agreement on this one folks. Jay is one of the more meticulous keepers we've met with serious attention to detail and a great love and respect for those animals in his care. We've known Jay for about 4 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the time spent talking with him about his collection, hanging out at Expo and keeping up with his breeding trials over that time.

Thumbs up for Jay and rest easy in any transaction with him
K

Old 06-05-2004, 06:04 AM   #4
dinopolis
Thumbs up good guy

A number of years back Jay and I did some trades where I drove to his home to complete the transaction. His animals were very well maintained and he and his family were extremely hospitable. Part of our trades consisted of a GTP I had brought that actually passed away on the way to his house (drowned in 1" of water! I was devastated)...... I offered to replace it's trade value with cash, which I was only able to get part of through the ATM that day as there was a limit on ATM withdrawal.....anyways, he allowed me to leave later that day with my full trade and trusted me to send him a check for the remainder of my trade once I got back home....which I felt took alot of trust on his part as this was the first time we'd met and he really did not know me that well, and I believe it was a fairly substantial amount of $ too....of course I did send him a check promply once I got back.
I have kept touch with Jay off and on since that time and I highly recommend dealing with him and have found him to be an honest and integral individual who is certainly an attribute to the reptile industry.
Part of what I got from that trade with Jay was a pair of true redtail boas that bred for me a few years later. Thanks Jay!

-Raymond Melrose Sr.

Old 06-05-2004, 06:14 AM   #5
dinopolis
also....

I would also like to note that the GTP was a big part of that trade and I don't think the trade would have initially been agreed upon on his part without it. Thanks again Jay.
-Raymond Melrose Sr.

Old 06-16-2004, 03:33 PM   #6
kenfosterpb
Thumbs up Jay is a great guy.

Jay is a great guy. Always helpful and resourceful. I would not hesitate to do business with him.
Ken Foster
Wellington, Florida

Old 07-05-2004, 12:24 PM   #7
amelcorn
Het balls

Just purchased a male 100 het albino from Jay. He's a great guy. Snake isn't too bad either.lol. Would definitely deal with him again. Allison

Old 08-16-2004, 07:09 PM   #8
JLSNAKES
Thumbs up MALE 100% HET ALBINO BALL PYTHON

DOING BUSINESS WITH JAY WAS VERY REFRESHING DUE TO HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND LOVE OF SNAKES .HE PROMISED TO DELIVER THE SNAKE TO DAYTONA AND EVEN WITH SOME PROBLEMS AT HOME DUE TO THE HURRICANE HE TOOK THE TIME TO DRIVE A FEW HOURS TO MEET MY SON AND I AS PROMISED..WHAT ELSE NEED I SAY ...THANKS AGAIN JAY !!!!LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN REAL SOON ....

BILL SHANAHAN
JLSNAKES

Old 08-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #9
Rautio's Reptile
I went through with the trade with Jay. We spoke on the phone and via e-mail. Jay shipped 1st on the trade and it all went very well. Jay delivered on his end of the bargain. I would definately do more with him. He's definately a honest dealer in this day and age. Jay A. Martin GETS AN A+ IN MY BOX

Old 09-03-2004, 04:46 PM   #10
dadslaw
Jay Martin - good guy

Just received 2 100% het baby balls from Jay. The transaction went smoothly without a hitch. Jay disclosed a feeding problem upfront before the purchase which I thought was fabulous in the days of so many scammers. I appreciated the honesty from a seller.

Thanks Jay,

Krystal Clemens

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!