Jay Martin of Port St. John Florida - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #21
Rockin Reptiles
I got a Het Albino female that Jay produced. I actually did a trade with Josh Hensley to get it. I contacted Jay to make sure of how he did his het papers. You could not have asked for a better ball. She looks geat and ate like a champ. She produced 6 eggs for me this season. Right now I have 0.1 albino and 0.1 66% hetalbino that is out with 4 more to go. Along the way Jay has keep up with the female e-mailing and seeing when the clutch is due. You can not go wrong dealing with Jay Martin. One of the best in the biz.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:43 PM   #22
jviperidae
Awesome Guy!!!

This is a bit of a late posting but better than never I suppose. I purchased a female sub-adult albino ball from Jay. He was willing to work with me on a payment plan and was 100% honest. His packaging was exceptional and the animal arrived in great condition, It was exactly as he'd portrayed it. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jay again.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:26 PM   #23
-Ket-
Jay is the man!!!

I just purchased a female gtp from Jay, and she arrived even bigger and nicer looking than I had hoped. Jay was very attentive to all my questions, as well as patient in waiting for good shipping conditions. I hope I get the opportunity to deal with him again someday.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #24
Daniel Reed
Jay Martin Reptiles A+

I just completed a transaction with Jay Martin (Purchased a ball python).
It was a first class transaction from start to finish.
The snake was well represented, Great communication, Excellent packing
and shipping.

Daniel Reed

Old 09-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #25
johnbort2
I just completed a trade with Jay and everything went very smooth. He was a great person to talk to and work with. Excellent communication and my animal looks great! I hope to do business again in the future. He is highly recommended by me!
John Bortel

Old 09-23-2007, 07:42 PM   #26
Andy Paulison
I just completed my 2nd transaction with Jay. He is a pleasure to deal with and his snakes are superb. Thanks Jay!!

Andy Paulison

Old 10-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #27
JungleStruck
My husband and I just received an awsome Chondro from Jay today.The GTP was in tip top shape and very alert.Communication was great and the packaging was top-notch!! Thanks Jay!

Tracy

Old 04-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #28
raistlyne
Looking forward to more transactions with Jay in the future. We met in the middle of the state for me to pick up a cinny ball python. She's a beautiful snake and is gobbling down meals without issue. I couldn't be more pleased with this transaction; Jay's obviously got top notch husbandry skills.

Old 09-23-2008, 01:42 PM   #29
pfan151
Just wanted to add to everyones positive reviews. I have an 05 het albino female from Jay whose second clutch just hatched. Three more nice albino's. No need to have any doubts about hets from Jay proving out.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #30
ToshaMc
Just an update on my het Female from Jay.

She proved out all right - not that there was ever any doubt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!