Reptigreens - great product, great service! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2007, 07:42 PM   #1
KathyLove
Reptigreens - great product, great service!

I just received my first shipment of organic produce from Reptigreens several days ago, and wanted to let everyone know about it. They have an 80 acre farm near San Diego and grow all kinds of greens, veggies, and some fruits that are good for herps AND people. Then even grow edible flowers and cultivate certain wild, nutritious plants that you normally can't buy. A great addition to a healthful diet for man or beast!

Susan was very helpful and knowledgeable both when I met her in person at the NARBC show in Chantilly, and when I emailed her numerous times afterwards. She offers various blends at various prices and was willing to make a custom blend for my needs even though I only bought 6 pounds. And she shipped to me at the last minute and trusted me to send her a check.

The greens are packaged in an inflatable cooler with cold packs and sent Priority, or sometimes, Express Mail. It is not cheap, but then good quality rarely is cheap. If you need high quality, organic plant food for yourself or herbivorous animals, take a look at reptigreens.com.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
LadyGecko
Kathy-Thanks for the "Heads Up" on this business

I have been to their website in the past and really drooled over their products

Having grown up with a father that always grew his own produce-I miss the really fresh organically grown stuff that I can't find where I live and sadly I just don't seem to have my fathers green thumb

I am sure that my Beardies and Bluey's would appreciate some of their greens and some hibiscus flowers as a treat and I know that I would go nuts making some salads for me from their stuff

Sandy

Old 12-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #3
Abish
I've tried some of their stuff as well... the beardie and guinea pigs loved it. I'd taken in a bearded dragon the previous owner had been feeding nothing but pinkies, and this product helped enormously in getting over his aversion to greens.

Also talked to her--- I believe it was Susan--- at the Sac Upscale Reptiles show in September, and she was a huge help in getting info about her products, and also in sharing info about how to improve my own little organic garden.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!