Froggy - Has anybody heard from him lately ?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2003, 01:14 AM   #1
pcsmicro
Question Froggy - Has anybody heard from him lately ??

I have been trying to contact" Froggy out of Rockwall, TX" for about a week now. If anybody has heard from him. Please let me know.

Thanks, Douglas

Old 12-02-2003, 05:02 AM   #2
Donoghue
Same here. He was to ship me 5 pink-tongue skinks last Tuesday but they never arrived and I cannot reach him. Emails go unanswered and his phone voice mail has been full. Anyone have other contact information for him? I first worried about the skinks, then my money, but now I'm worrying about him too :-)Thanks.
Susan Donoghue, VMD
www.HerpNutrition.com

Old 12-02-2003, 07:13 AM   #3
dvf1973
funny me too

i put a large deposite on 4 emeralds, 4 weeks ago, no reply, d

Old 12-02-2003, 07:23 AM   #4
dvf1973
set up

i still owe him 750.00 on my deal, i wonder if i could set him up as all of these scammers cant resist more money? i will try to figure something out like send him a request for reciept via certified mail, then we can mail fraud him, this pal pal thing is getting out of hand, two rip offs for me on six 325 each snakes, thats a bunch of loot for ks and paypal to not give a <font color=red>[bleep]</font> about, have any of you reported this stuff to the ifcc, the fbi,bbb,postal service,pay pal?
damien friesz

Old 12-02-2003, 08:25 AM   #5
brucestephenson
Has anyone checked the local morgue?

Old 12-02-2003, 08:31 AM   #6
dvf1973
thats a good place

no, but after this maybe it will be the only place he could be/should be,

damien friesz

Old 12-02-2003, 08:46 AM   #7
Monte
Personally, I think you might have taken a chance . . .

. . . by sending your money to a person who goes by "Froggy."

He had such little information on his ads that it scared me. Plus, he used the word "dude" a lot - that makes the radar twitch.

I hope everything gets resolved for you people - but if it smells bad . . . .

Old 12-02-2003, 08:52 AM   #8
brucestephenson
The best way to find Froggy would be to contact this guy Nostradamus. However, he is also dead. Fortunately, I hear he had an idiot brother, Nostradumbass, who now works at the FBI.

Old 12-02-2003, 08:54 AM   #9
dvf1973
true

i swear if you heard it over the phone it was like he had a national geographic jungle sounds cd on in the background, he had to leave the "facility" during our conversation because the aviary was so loud, i got suspicious when the images of my snakes never showed up as they were supposed to? i dont know maybe he is dead? one less froggy, tee hee
damien friesz

Old 12-02-2003, 08:56 AM   #10
Donoghue
"Froggy" is Robert Bladen. In my dealing with him, he has been forthright and never made any attempts to hide his identity or location. Until last week, he has been accessible by phone and email, has patiently worked with me for a mutually agreeable transaction. All prior inquiries about him on this forum have been positive. I think it is more likely that he is ill or involved in a family emergency and will be surprised if the situation is otherwise.
Susan Donoghue, VMD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!