My Male Trans Pecos Rat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
My Male Trans Pecos Rat

He is growing up nicely and taking his food pretty regularly. Pretty happy with this fellow, hes reasonably chill too, already.

My female is PLENTY big for him in the future, so now i just have to raise up this lil bugger and hope that i can get some results with them

These are a really fun species to keep for me. I fell in love with them when i saw them in the book SNAKE by Chris Mattison.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Ignore the background... Kitchen is the only room with a nice amount of natural light when i took the pic

Old 10-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
~Just Curious~
D'awww, he's simply adorable! They always have the cutest bug eyes, I can't help but put them on my "someday" list.

Congrats on your neat fella!!!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #4
tracycandy
Is your female a normal morph too? I have a blonde het axanthic and a male axanthic, so I'm waiting for them to be old enough before that fun starts! Good luck!!

Old 10-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracycandy View Post
Is your female a normal morph too? I have a blonde het axanthic and a male axanthic, so I'm waiting for them to be old enough before that fun starts! Good luck!!
My female is a Blonde and about 4-5 years old? Never been bred, so i dont know if shes carrying any other hidden genes. I will be keeping the clutch for the most part, when I do breed them. Thanks! I want to get some silvers and other colormorphs too, super species to keep! Good luck on your awesome projects too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!