Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 200 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:39 PM   #1991
snakesareawesome
Imagine if I went to the grocery store and bought lottery tickets and one of them was a winner....then instead of giving my prize they just gave me the money back for the lottery tickets. Of course no one would accept that and why should this be any different.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #1992
AllisonLeigh
A quick question to anyone in the know when it comes to defamation law, doesn't Ty have to be able to prove injury from Michelle's statements? All these comments that this isn't affecting his business would have to be incorrect if that were true, as how would he be able to justify the lawsuit to the courts if he didn't have damages?

Old 06-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #1993
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
Yup. I would bet that the silent majority don't agree with the vocal minority posting in this thread. They just don't want to get notifications every 5 minutes when one of a handful of people bumps this thread back to the top of the BOI without any new information. You just need to unsubscribe after you post like I'm about to do.
Before I get accused of being a Ty groupie, I've never met the man. I think the OP and Ty are probably good people in real life and this probably could have been resolved on day one with a phone call between the two of them before things escalated to where they are now.
I'm not quite sure what you're alluding to here....

Are you saying that the majority of people who don't post here disagree that Michelle has been wronged and deserves her prize? If not, please elaborate. Your excuse about notifications is sort of odd, because I've never once received a notification for any thread I post on, and I did not even know this was an option. I must've turned that off a long time ago.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #1994
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I don't however recall Michelle calling Ty a liar? I remember the post where he said he would give her one he produced (which he had already said wouldn't be possible)
I think this is the post I am referring to, when Michelle replied that she would not believe him, so she wants the $3000.
I also feel like this should/could have been resolved by two rational adults on day one, with a quick phone call, or if Ty had told her he planned on giving her a purple, unfortunately, that did not happen, however, I feel that when Ty told her, to "send her shipping address" or else he would re-auction the prize, and she chose not to, she should have felt/known that is was POSSIBLE, that Ty meant it, and she would have no other recourse that what is occurring now.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #1995
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I also feel like this should/could have been resolved by two rational adults on day one,
Well, we had one rational adult....Ty just decided to go the other route by refusing to tell Michelle what he was sending her. Her questions were not out of line or unusual when one is receiving a live animal.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #1996
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
however, I feel that when Ty told her, to "send her shipping address" or else he would re-auction the prize, and she chose not to, she should have felt/known that is was POSSIBLE, that Ty meant it, and she would have no other recourse that what is occurring now.
The thing here is, she never refused to give him her address, she asked what it is he would send her, pics and needed to make sure she's be home. The way Ty just shoved that at her, he would ship whatever he decided to ship, whenever without a care if she was there or not to accept the parcel.
H ignored her and said he's done, raffled off her prize and posted pictures of it too !!!! So I guess he could have sent her THAT picture when she asked !! NO ???

Old 06-06-2017, 05:34 PM   #1997
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
A quick question to anyone in the know when it comes to defamation law, doesn't Ty have to be able to prove injury from Michelle's statements? All these comments that this isn't affecting his business would have to be incorrect if that were true, as how would he be able to justify the lawsuit to the courts if he didn't have damages?
It should also be noted that he would have to specify WHICH business is being affected because it appears he has a "secret" wholesale business where he imports large amounts of lizards and most of his groupies seem unaware of this.

Its totally legit that he is importing thousands of iguanas "out of the goodness of his heart" and that he is such a die-hard "animal love" by flipping imports to pet stores en masse, and how he is such a do-gooder who doesn't try to profit off animals.

Old 06-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #1998
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
It should also be noted that he would have to specify WHICH business is being affected because it appears he has a "secret" wholesale business where he imports large amounts of lizards and most of his groupies seem unaware of this.

Its totally legit that he is importing thousands of iguanas "out of the goodness of his heart" and that he is such a die-hard "animal love" by flipping imports to pet stores en masse, and how he is such a do-gooder who doesn't try to profit off animals.
I didn't realize it was a secret that Ty sells reptiles to PetSmart.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:27 PM   #1999
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I didn't realize it was a secret that Ty sells reptiles to PetSmart.
It was never brought up even once in this thread until a few pages ago, and I had no idea. I thought he just worked with a bunch of high end lizards like the Tegus, Cyclura, etc....I had no idea he was wholesaling green iguanas to pet stores.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:38 PM   #2000
thomas davis
when is the next court date? its pretty obvious ty supporters are getting desperate so should ty park what he did was wrong. plain and simple anyone who cant see/grasp that is scary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu