Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 255 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #2541
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I would try to breathe and have a little more tact before addressing a seller in the future.
Not sure what your drug of choice is,but it has definitely taken its toll.

Old 11-29-2018, 07:31 AM   #2542
E.Shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I will address this as someone who did criticize some of Michelle’s behavior earlier on.

Let me preface by saying point blank, you deserved to win michelle, and I’m glad you did. Ty did you wrong.

I will say that I think you could have handled some of your conversations with him early on better. Not because you were wrong but because some of how you spoke came across as very brash and emotional.

That does not mean, however, that I think you are a bad person or a bad customer. I’m simply saying this to be as impartial as possible and to try and guide forward: I would try to breathe and have a little more tact before addressing a seller in the future.

Again: not that I think it would have changed anything with Ty, it wouldn’t have, he had his mind made up. Just as a word of advice going forward.

As for not selling to you - I wouldn’t worry about that. If anything, your willingness to fight for your convictions is admirable and I personally would have no problem selling to you if I produced something you wanted.
We all have our opinions and while I do see your point, to think that having to be more careful about how one talks to collect their rightful property is a bit off base.

Someone steals from you and not recovering your own property is your own fault because you didn't kiss the thief's ass to get it back? This is your critique and rational judgement? Seriously?

There was no problem at all until Mr. Park failed to follow though on awarding the prize that, once won fair and square, belonged to Michelle.

She had clearly won and that the exalted Mr. Parks decided that somehow she was not entitled to collect her property due to her "attitude" was the beginning of all this.

No matter how the transaction went with regard to civility, my own opinion is that Mr. Parks got WAY more consideration than his unethical actions dictated. This was a "professional" business deal and transaction that was handled like a toy dispute in kindergarten.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:27 AM   #2543
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Michelle Cutler
you already said you did not produce any and that you only produced purples....... so how would i know now you aren't just going to get one from the other breeder??? and pass it off as one of yours? you said the other breeders are the same quality as yours would have been. so why would you have said you didn't produce any. then say you were going to get one for me from another breeder. instead of just telling the truth and honoring your promise. this is shady and if i had known this was going to be shady and scammy i prob wouldn't have bought tix for the albino/blue
These are Michelle's own words from post #12 in this thread.

I've bolded part that I'm addressing. I am not saying that she was wrong. I am saying that in a conflict, it is better to try to ascertain more information before you start referring to the seller as shady and scammy.

This whole comment, in and of itself, was unnecessarily defensive. Note that she was not wrong, but it could have been handled with a lot more tact. Please reread the conversation.

I said early in the thread, and I will say it again: I believe this specific statement to be the turning point when Ty decided he was not going to even try to work with Michelle. He was wrong. I have never said he wasn't. However, had she instead asked this question as something like, "If you didn't produce a blue albino, may I ask what kind of albino you will be sending me?", we might have seen an entirely different output to this scenario. It may never have gone to court.

I'm not disputing Ty did her wrong. I'm pointing out that there were some things Michelle did in her actions that she could have handled better.

I get it. She was upset. She's human.
It happens.

That doesn't change that that statement, whether it turned out correct or not, could very well have been the difference between her getting the tegu she wanted all along, or this long legal battle. Hindsight is 20/20, but now that it is all settled and done with, I think it is important to consider going forward.

I am also not disputing how Michelle behaved after Ty refused to send her the lizard. Go after the guy. He deserved every bit of it and more. My point is not about that. It is about the events leading up to that.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #2544
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
We all have our opinions and while I do see your point, to think that having to be more careful about how one talks to collect their rightful property is a bit off base.

Someone steals from you and not recovering your own property is your own fault because you didn't kiss the thief's ass to get it back? This is your critique and rational judgement? Seriously?

There was no problem at all until Mr. Park failed to follow though on awarding the prize that, once won fair and square, belonged to Michelle.

She had clearly won and that the exalted Mr. Parks decided that somehow she was not entitled to collect her property due to her "attitude" was the beginning of all this.

No matter how the transaction went with regard to civility, my own opinion is that Mr. Parks got WAY more consideration than his unethical actions dictated. This was a "professional" business deal and transaction that was handled like a toy dispute in kindergarten.
""YES"" lets not forget that she never had an attitude at all before Park blew a gasket. When he didn't produce the Blue one, he wanted to switch it (one of his) with some random breeder. She simply stated that wasn't the deal and wanted to know who this breeder was (which he refused to mention) then when she asked multiple times for the more expensive purple ones< he told her straight NO multiple times.. So she politely asked for the 3000$ promised so she could buy one later in the future when he does produce them. He refused and started calling HER names and greedy. Then got all of his rat pack to chim in on facebook attacking her..HELL if I had the $$ I'd pay all the fees so she could pursue all of them for threats and defamation !!!! when all along he was the greedy one for wanting to keep the expensive TEGU that in the end , he got for free by breeding them .

CONGRATS TO MICHELLE for holding on..

and as mentioned earlier in a post.
I don't believe Park got what he wanted, yes he took her for a long ride, and did everything he could to string her along...but his main expectation in all this was to get her to quit and then he wins by default.
I strongly believe his lawyer told him he had no case and no chances, stubborn as he his, he went on by himself in hopes she would quit with all his tactics.. He failed :-D that's the best news ever he failed and she won.
now that free tegu he had, will cost him a fortune.
way to go "TY" that's showing us LOL
for the rest of times, I will always share this BOI to all adds I see referring to his animals so people know who he really is.

Old 01-10-2019, 12:55 PM   #2545
Sugarhedgie
It’s over !!

I promised an update when this was all over.
My lawyer and I have been paid.

I can not discuss the amount but there are public court records that have been posted here from out previous motions and judgements.

HE filed this FL suit against me and at this point I couldn’t have “walked away” even IF wanted to (which I wouldn’t have anyway) I always fight for what is right and so did my lawyer. He’s a go getter just like me.
I highly recommend him.
He is out or Sarasota FL his name is attorney don Cahill with Moran and Sanchy law firm.

This was a long and stressful 2 1/2 years. But the outcome was what I thought it would be plus

In the end I didn’t get the lizard that I won
But Im on a waiting list for one from a person who I know will honor their word . I even get first pick of the litter and I am very excited

I believe that everyone should stand up to people when they are wronged and not back down no matter what.

I am so happy that this whole mess is FINALLY OVER!!!!!
Now hopefully we can both move on.
I do wish him all the best

If you weren’t blind you know what was right and what was wrong here.
Some chose not to see it but the majority did so Thank you again for everyone who continued to support me through this.

Just an FYI I am a well know and established sugar glider breeder out of Massachusetts (I do ship), I breed amazing gliders and some very high end gliders. I’m also an approved vendor of toys and cagesets for them.
I treat my customers with respect and you can always count on my word.
I follow the motto “ the customer is always right”
So if anyone is or knows people who are interested in getting gliders send them my way. If they mention they were referred by a fauna member, I will give them $50 off any glider and 25% off any toys I make for them

Unrelated but enough about this all so
I’m adding a cute pic of a rare melanistic and a mosaic having a little to much fun on New Year’s Eve lol
I still can’t figure out why my pics only post sideways so sorry In advance lol

Happy new year and thanks you all again

Sincerely,
Michelle
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2019, 12:59 PM   #2546
Black Adder
Great news!
Finally glad to see justice was served.
Now relax and enjoy your amazing gliders!

Old 01-10-2019, 01:15 PM   #2547
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
My lawyer and I have been paid.
Good for you, I am proud of all you have done. Maybe you can send Ty a 'get better' card. He's not ill, but he definitely could be better.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:18 PM   #2548
Stender_JA
Congrats Michelle. I'm glad you guys have been made whole. Happy New Year as well.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:41 PM   #2549
E.Shell
Great news Michelle, and congratulations!!

I'm very sorry Mr. Park chose this path for you both.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:44 PM   #2550
Donald C
Awesome news, Michelle! Congrats!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu