It's about that time again: Christmas Poll - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do you want under YOUR tree? (more than one OK)
A sexy babe or two 1 11.11%
A cute guy 3 33.33%
A Mack Super Snow 2 22.22%
World peace, happiness, and the true spirit of Christmas 5 55.56%
Lots of cash 6 66.67%
A new snake, or a packet with air tix and gift certs to the next big reptile show 6 66.67%
The key to a new vehicle: Hummer, Corvette, Cessna, lol 4 44.44%
True love 4 44.44%
False love skillfully done 1 11.11%
A chameleon or two 2 22.22%
Eeeeeeek: 5,000 escaped mealworms!!! OMG the church ladies will be here in 10 minutes! 0 0%
Jewelry: Diamonds, emeralds, matching pearls 1 11.11%
Any small gift, given with love from someone you care about 5 55.56%
A new rack 5 55.56%
Other, describe below 2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2005, 05:21 PM   #1
Lucille
It's about that time again: Christmas Poll

Christmas is not about material things, and the best things we can give are our love and our time; but still and all, every year many kids and adults daydream about nice things they would like to find under the tree. How about y'all?

Old 11-26-2005, 09:12 PM   #2
dragonflyreptiles
I guess Id pick other, I would just like to have a calm peaceful day and everyone be happy with what they receive. Its supposed to be about giving not getting and Im a little worn out on some of the in laws and that part of the family saying, oh uh but I wanted......, if they want it that bad they can go buy it themselves lol

On my side of the family we only do Christmas for Children for the main part and it all goes really nice.

For me, hmmmm I want 24 hour sleep, with no interruptions at all, none, not even a gotta go potty time lol, just 24 hours of full peaceful sleep all to myself

Old 11-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
techgirl
i would really like to NOT work on a holiday for once, but that never happens. so i guess i would be happy for a new bed because i badly need one.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
evil
a new snake. a peruvian!

Old 11-27-2005, 06:19 AM   #5
DAND
Exclamation

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2005, 08:02 AM   #6
kiote9
This year I wish for a good Christmas for my kids.

Next year I'll get my gift

Old 11-27-2005, 11:32 AM   #7
South Dixie Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!
I agree David, I hate the holidays. Didn't used to. Now it is just a very depressing time of the year for me. I don't even put up a tree. I am all alone her in Florida with no family (my father died 4 years ago)..no husband (divorced 5 years ago) and no children..(well, my animals are my kids! )..so as soon as I start seeing the holiday decoration go up in the stores and Christmas songs on the radio, I am just ready to puke.. I just HATE IT!

But, if Santa was to grace me with his presences, I want a cute guy, true love, intelligent, between 5'11 and 6'2, with awesome eyes, great sense of humor, faithful, not lazy, loves sex,(and is GREAT at it!) loves animals, and has a job...oh and the winning lotto numbers for the next big Florida jackpot. If I could get that..you will never hear me bitch about Xmas again! In fact, I will have the house done in lights every year and even go caroling..

Old 11-27-2005, 01:56 PM   #8
Ginger Ambrose
My Merry Christmas......

My wishes would be for my grown children, to realize that they have chosen their lives. For them to have the strengh to live with their decisions or to make the changes required. I want them to know they are loved dearly.
For my younger children that they may have a happy life and feel the love that was put into each gift they unwrap.
For my husband, a job, so that he can feel better about himself. Also, for him to realize that he is my hero, and my one true love, regardless.
For me, A few new snakes would be wonderful, and I really have a thing for emeralds, but to be truthful, as long as a gift was obtained with the feeling of love in the giver's heart, a roll of toilet paper would be good.

Merry Christmas to All here on FAUNA !

Ginger Ambrose

Old 11-27-2005, 02:12 PM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Dixie Dragons

But, if Santa was to grace me with his presences, I want a cute guy, true love, intelligent, between 5'11 and 6'2, with awesome eyes, great sense of humor, faithful, not lazy, loves sex,(and is GREAT at it!) loves animals, and has a job..
Michele:

1)Make sure he has an older brother who lives in Texas

2) I have the GREATEST IDEA!!! (I think):

What do you think of a Fauna Round Robin gift mailout: we can start a thread and see who wants to be in it. Each person picks 1 person and mails them a gift.

Nothing expensive, but it can be useful (a handmade gecko hide), funny (a gag gift), or yummy (like choklit cookies mmmmmm that's what I want mmmm); and that person picks another person (all within a few days, the postal service would not allow for a one-at-a-time deal).

As we receive our gift in the mail, we can each say what we got, and it would be a way to look forward to both getting a little something, and sharing the experience with others. A way to help make the holidays a little more enjoyable.

What do you think?

(By the way we actually did this on a bird board I was on one year, I sent out a Houston Firefighter's calendar to a woman in California who was on the board, and it was very well received, I used to work with someone who was married to a firefighter).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!