New Hurricane Morph Now Available! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-08-2016, 08:44 PM   #1
huge285
New Hurricane Morph Now Available!

The HURRICANE is an incredible new ball python morph from Hans Winner (of Germany) who originated the Leopard Boa. The super form is called the HYABUSA. Hans is making a limited number of these Hurricane’s available at this time. The Hurricane brightens color (makes them look radioactive) and whacks out the pattern. To learn more about this new morph, check out the video below where I explain the nuances of this morph on Muscle Serpents University.

Photo #1 0.1 Hurricane Hypo hatched on August, 7th. $1900
Photo #2 0.1 Hurricane Spider hatched on August, 9th. $1100
Photo #3 0.1 Hurricane Yellow Belly hatched on August, 15th. $1100
Photo #4 0.1 Hurricane Lesser hatched on September, 2nd. $1100

If interested in purchasing one of these Hurricane Ball Pythons, please feel free to contact me at: huge285@aol.com (Dave Palumbo)

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2016, 09:52 PM   #2
michele769
looks like a trick/blitz

Old 03-08-2016, 11:13 PM   #3
winecountryconstrictors
I agree michele769

Old 03-08-2016, 11:32 PM   #4
huge285
It's far from a trick.... Plus trick is a dominant morph. Hurricane is a co-Dom With a super form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2016, 12:44 AM   #5
winecountryconstrictors
Just saying the pattern is very similar. Very cool though

Old 03-09-2016, 06:25 AM   #6
msciuto
So is there a Super form that is proved out yet? The animal in the video looks too similar to call it the super form, is it proven? It looks like the Trick in all of the morphs shown. What is the proven difference between the Trick and the Hurricane?

Old 03-09-2016, 01:46 PM   #7
huge285
I spoke to Hans Winner and we discussed the few naysayers out there who feel that the Hurricane may just be a Trick or Blitz or combo of.......here was his response

"People are comparing the Hurricane with the Trick because of the resemblances of single pattern markers like the lateral swirls or rings on the back. Though just one lateral swirl or a few rings on the back of the snake do not make the expression of the Hurricane. There is no enhancement of color or brightness in any Trick combos. Also the pattern of the Hurricane is much more vivid and looking much more intense .... in essence “messed up" by the Hurricane!"

Hans has also produced several supposed SUPERS...... he'll b e proving them out by July. He has a male and female that will breed this year.

I know a lot of people bought into the Trick project and were disappointed. This Hurricane gene is a whole new ball game. The color enhancement aspect of it alone (putting aside the whacked out pattern) is something you really need to see in person.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2016, 02:03 PM   #8
winecountryconstrictors
It looks really cool for sure. However, I bought into trick and blitz and have loved the combos they've made as well. For sure not disappointed at all with either project.

Old 03-09-2016, 03:03 PM   #9
zeppelin
Trick also has a super form. It is incomplete dominate as well.

Old 05-08-2017, 02:07 PM   #10
Hans Winner
Super Hurricanes have been finally proven in CB16. Here are some Baby pictures:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!