For sale or trade for my Kriss vector - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
907leopards
For sale or trade for my Kriss vector

I have only put about 50 rounds thru it.
Looking for cash or trade.
Shipping GUN LAWS : http://www.gunbroker.com/support/sup...spx?faqid=1118
Read and ask your local pd. the Kriss vector is a rifle and can be shipped to your house not a ffl only dealer.
Pls don't low ball me because I will just not respond to you.
Looking for :
Racks, boas, monitors, mammals, and cash. Good luck finding a Kriss for
Sale with all the bs from o ba ma. I'm doing it to start over
PENDING SALE! I would reply to the ad but I can't reply to anything on fauna.
Don't know why. Well thanks for looking at my ad but even if you ask me a question
I wouldn't be able to answer it. So thanks to the admin person who did it thanks so
Much. Wonder why I'm the only one who got blocked from a long time thing. Oh well it is what it is. And it's your fauna to control. Thanks fauna some of you are great!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2013, 04:26 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
So thanks to the admin person who did it thanks so
Much.

Nobody did anything to you.

I probably shouldn't take the time to respond with the attitude problem you have but I will.

In the reptile classifieds-

You can respond to your own ad just like everyone else. Someone has to ask you a question before you can. Just like every non-contributing member.
Contributing members can respond or post without a question being asked. It is the same for everyone within your user group not just you.
If there is a post you can respond to your own ad to reply, once. If there is another reply you can respond again.

You can't respond to other peoples ads. You have to use the contact button at the the right bottom corner of the ad (private message) or contact them by the means they provide in the ad.

That's the way it is set up in all the reptile classifieds here but not the whole site or every classified section.

You should be able to reply to this post.

If you would take the time to read the rules and the little red sticky threads at the top of each classified section it would explain how the classifieds are set up. Or at least ask the question politely in the appropriate forum you would have your answer politely given.

It is to discourage ads from getting derailed just like this one is now. I should just delete your ad and not explain it to you. Instead, I will give you this one notice.

>>> Don't sit here and use this site to sell your crap and attack the Admin or the Moderators at the same time.

Nobody here owes you anything. Feel free to not profit off this site and exit. Anything further, I will help you out the door.
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
jcfourme
Well said Dennis. I am surprised at how patient you and this website have been with guys like that. Especially when they have demands but not willing to spend a nickel supporting the website.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!