Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:07 PM   #181
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
Dude are you really that thick that you cant figure it out? my personal collection is not for sale. ANDY paid for the snakes that we are selling, so they are his and at the shop 30 mins away from my house. Once again, if you have questions you know who to call.
So now they aren't your snakes, but his... that he bought, paid for, and had shipped there but yet you are getting the a % of commission of the sale of his snakes? Also you mention that non of your personal snakes have ever been there, YET you state you have indeed had one? or more (the boa)? there...
Quote:
I am also not employed at This Side of Paradise Pets. I am not paid hourly, I am paid by my snakes that I sell. I get 75% commission and he gets 25%. We are partners. He even refers to us as a team and views the shop as both of ours. He had not touched a snake until four weeks ago when I brought Tallulah in to show him. He is learning while I teach him. And he now has two snakes of his own. A normal female and a KingPin male. His wife bought a Columbian Rainbow Boa I had there to sell. They caught the snake fever and have me and only me to thank for it. They had not the slightest clue what to do with snakes. I have paved them a path and made them ready to own snakes. They are always asking me questions and they have been taking my advice. They are thoroughly enjoying every second of it. I don't see the nagativity in that, but okay.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:13 PM   #182
mjcballpythons
Call for an answer.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #183
Pink Lady Exotics
Just like you delete/ban/block anyone who contradicts you or posts correct information contrary to you, you are now wanting communication via phone so there is no written record and you can play "he said/she said". No one is interested.

Furthermore, what does the owner of this pet store need my phone number for? I'm not "hiding". My phone number exists in plain sight for people that need it. Nor do I have any reason to hide. I'm not the one being questioned.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:31 PM   #184
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamour View Post
Mindy, you should never have said that Layla had IBD because she did not......Mindy decided she wanted to turn her attention to snakes and, in her research, came across IBD and concluded that's what happened to Layla.
First, Mindy stated she contacted the vendor Layla came from, who lost a significant portion of their collection to IBD, confirmed via inclusions in the blood.

Then, Mindy stated here that she actually never contacted them personally.

Now, you claim she arrived at her diagnosis via an "internet search".

First, Mindy claimed she had a snake die from IBD.

Then, Mindy claimed maybe it didn't die from IBD.

Now, you claim the snake did NOT die from IBD.

So which is the true story? How many times is the story going to change and continue retracting and shifting fault away?

THIS is a HUGE part of the problem people have with this entire scenario.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #185
Pink Lady Exotics
That and the fact that Mindy views blood tests as a "waste of money" and is only finally doing it to "shut us up", vs. actually wanting to confirm a clean collection and ensure healthy snakes for future breeding/buyers, thereby protecting other hobbyists from potential devastation.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #186
Lucille
Quote:
Call for an answer.
Playing games.
Who is going to buy snakes from you now? Not necessarily because of the IBD issue, but because you are playing this as a big game.

No one is going to call. We need it all in writing.
And as of now, I would not buy from Andy Mavros either. His alleged coy excuse of not wanting to do 'social media' is beginning to sound like the same sort of game playing. Y'all deserve each other, but innocent snakes (and customers) deserve better.

Old 10-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #187
mjcballpythons
I am having great entertainment reading Pink Lady Exotics' info on here. Going back to page one of it all. And that she dares tell me the things she told me after what she did and said when her issue was going on is appalling. To call me out for selling when she had a collection wipeout and was selling within months after that happened, yet will preach her vet techy responses. God forbid I have ONE snake die 15 months ago and continue to breed and sell. my bad! Lol

Old 10-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #188
Pink Lady Exotics
I guess we're all "pussies hiding behind social media". Mindy would indeed be the expert on such things seeing as she's hiding in only the 2 groups she is admin of (thus able to continue deleting/banning/blocking anyone that even slightly contradicts her or says anything contrary to her)...

Old 10-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #189
Pink Lady Exotics
Where did I sell within months? I had nothing TO sell.

Old 10-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #190
bobbafett
Mindy, the only one hiding behind social media is you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!