Bad Guy FRAUD. Connor McGraw - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #171
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Now I understand.
No matter where they were going once received, you had them shipped to a location where you say they are not legal. That's on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Conspiracy to have the critter shipped to where you claim it is illegal.
Thanks for the tip about the coast guard, I'm sending them the thread.
You read that wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmofeb11997 View Post
The turtles were also for my girlfriend. Yes they are illegal here but where my girlfriend lives are legal and was going to get them shipped to her house.
You stated twice that he was having them shipped to somewhere where the turtles were illegal.

He stated he was having them shipped to where they were legal.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:05 PM   #172
hawktalon99
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post

Just... enough. Those of you who wish to pursue this, and there are a couple of you and you have three cheers from me, please just carry on. Those of you who feel that vindictively trying to sabotage Kile's military career over THIS need to go outside for from fresh air.
Couldn't put it better myself! Thank you.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:05 PM   #173
Lucille
Quote:

Yes, he should be more concerned with resolving this situation. He is not. Yes, he should be more diligent with pursuing actions by the authorities. He is not. Yes, he should be more concerned with justice being done than with continuing to allow himself to be strung along by Connor. He is not. He has made his position extremely, plainly, and unequivocally evident. What are you people not getting? Yes, he's not going to do what you want. It appears no amount of coercion or browbeating will change his mind. It's done.

Do I wish Kile would do the right thing and pursue this more diligently? Yes, but remember we're talking about two children and a few hundred dollars. There is not much that's going to come out of this even if Kile tears into it like a bulldog. That's just reality. Name me the last BOI thread where authorities got involved over a couple hundred bucks.
Well said. I do wish he would go after Connor more diligently. But, he has to do what is best for him.

Quote:
it's time for you to drop this one.
Dropped. Thank you, Tom.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:09 PM   #174
kmofeb11997
Well sending this thread to coast guard trying to ruin my career is illegal on your part. I already sent this to my police department detective. Thank you

Old 12-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #175
Craig Wyatt
Lucille. Please tell me your really not trying to destroy this young mans career before it even begins. He is 17 years old and I don't think we are talking endangered turtles. Believe me I get it. This kid is very frusterating to talk to. He won't even help himself. But what do you hope to get out of sending this thread to the coast guard. Does him making a bad choice about requesting illegal turtles justify this. If Kile wants to serve his country who the hell are you to get in the way of that.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #176
kmofeb11997
Not only that but it's libel. And I am helping myself craig. It's just that my career means more to me.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #177
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

You stated twice that he was having them shipped to somewhere where the turtles were illegal.
From a previous post, I was thinking that they were going to go to his house first.

Quote:
It went to 70 kings row.
both geckos are bell albino. The thing is, I'm trying to trade those geckos for baby turtles because my parents want me to get rid of the geckos. I already have turtles too that they can go with. So I can't just have anything. Its gotta be something I have room for which is more baby turtles lol

Old 12-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #178
juliasara
Quote:
Connor says he got his phone taken away, just hold on till the end of the week. I want nothing to do with being involved with the calling of the police. But I only know that the types of turtles he has that were supposed to be sent are on his youtube. But he saisaid his mom saw the emails and took his phone away.
So if his parents have the phone maybe sending messages to it with all the details of what connor has done mom will see them and know exactly what he did. And how did he contact you to let you know he lost his phone? Trust me when I tell you scammers will tell you anything they think will get you to back off. I wouldn't trust anything he says.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #179
Snake-Queen
Kile did what he thought was a good deed - he posted a warning about Connor & told his experience with us. I don't think he should be punished because he believes that it isn't worth it to pursue this legally.

Connor is the one we should be focusing on, not a young man who tried to warn the community about a scammer ...

The only thing I see about Kiles's responses, they are slightly angry and juvenile, but who can blame him? When he has members threatening his career?

As for the issue of the turtles, the point is moot as there are no turtles ...

Old 12-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #180
Kristi23
With or without Kile's help, this does need to be pushed. This isn't the only time Connor has tried to scam people. I will say this to Kile though. By dropping it, you're not helping anyone. If you don't receive money, your geckos, or the turtles in a week, will you do more? The only way to stop scammers is to keep putting pressure on them and to keep digging up info to expose them. It's definitely a group effort. Do I think Kile should be reported to anyone? No. But he does need to step back and calm down before he posts. He is getting mad when everyone is trying to help him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!