FREE NORMAL Male!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
shytownjb
FREE NORMAL Male!!!

I have a male that I received last year as a female. He will eat anything you give him..frozen/thawed or live rats. I just don't have the room or use for him. Can't really use him as a pet cause he has an attitude. He will absolutely strike at you..just to be up front, he isn't friendly. I have handled him, but don't have time to work with him a lot. He is approx 1500g, so he is decent sized. I will give him to you for free, but you must pay shipping, which is generally $50. If you live in Ohio, I could meet you at the monthly reptile show. email me at johnbort2@yahoo.com Thanks, John
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
Pintado
Why don't you call your local school and ask one of the science teachers if they want it for their class. I am a science teacher and I have quite a few in my class, the nasty ones I don't let the kids handle unless they are experienced. (and I have a release from parents)

Bill

Old 08-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #3
johnbort2
I had thought about that..just didn't think they would want a ill tempered one. Of course, he is a great eater...

Old 08-11-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
people
how much to ship to michigan

Old 08-13-2007, 08:02 AM   #5
shytownjb
Shipping would be $50 to Michigan. Overnight delivery. If you are interested, email me at johnbort2@yahoo.com
Thanks,
John
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread