Bad Guy Groundpounder (Dustin Draper, Craig Davis, Chris Anderson, Eddie Lopez) SCAMMER!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2014, 08:41 AM   #41
Latifah
Ok, so I'm set to send payment Monday to a Josh Anderson out of Saratoga, Fl for a pair of lesser balls. When I plop his name in the search engine, nothing comes up but i've been looking through this forum and now....I have some misgivings.

Anyone have an update or know of this person and the one in Saratoga are the same? It's my first time ordering and having snakes shipped, I don't want to get burned.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:25 AM   #42
hhmoore
You'd probably be better off starting a thread inquiring about the name, especially if you aren't reasonably certain they are the same person.

Old 10-20-2016, 09:37 PM   #43
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris577 View Post
"ADDRESS: 2952 Valloey Court, Conyers, GA 30012"

This is 10 minutes from where I live. How did you get this information? If you can confirm its the same guy I have no problem stopping by there house every day on the way to work to remind them to refund you your money back.

I would also recommend calling the Rockdale County Sheriffs department and seeing about making a report. They are pretty good here with pursing things like that ( I was a cop for several years in the area and know they are pretty helpfull)

This is near me also, I would be happy to stop by with you. We can just politely ask for the refund that is due. - I really hate scammers too

Old 10-21-2016, 07:56 AM   #44
AllisonLeigh
This thread is 2 years old

Old 10-21-2016, 07:27 PM   #45
cursedspirit
About 3-4 month back, there was a guy going into pet stores and local reptile spots and stealing snakes. This sounds like the guy, there was even a post in the Atlanta Craigslist about 8 snakes for $100 and I do remember the albino and pied. Sorry that you got Scammed.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:45 AM   #46
AndyUltimateReptiles
It may be old. But he is still up to it as of earlier this year. Same excuses about death in the family too. On my phone and isn't letting me post screen shots, but I'm sure if he was doing it earlier this year, he still is at it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brad hagen, christina lopez davis, dustin allen draper, eddie lopez, groundpounder