Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:48 AM   #101
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
why can he not come here and say his piece himself?
The extent of my contact was to request that he come here and address the issues and make sure that the posts about the transaction reflect all of what happened. My own thought that followed, is that he has seen Chris being ridiculous and simply does not want to deal with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Merit of input is not derived from the nature of one's account here.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post

And now, Steven Brenner has a spokeswomen
I am speaking for myself. My opinions about your fraud, illegal shipping, and other matters are entirely my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post

I do not think members discussing this here disagree that the current agreement should be completed as outlined and that that piece of things is for Steven to finalize with delivery of the snow RES with split scutes, but I have only read the entirety of the thread without skipping any portions or imagining something that is not present.
I think everyone agrees that Chris should get his snow turtle. However, unless he stops making ridiculous threats about flying out to talk to judges, and unless he makes an effort at civil communication with Steven, I see difficulties in getting this transaction wrapped up.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:17 AM   #102
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
My own thought that followed, is that he has seen Chris being ridiculous and simply does not want to deal with that.
Reading their conversations, it seems like they're 100% equal in the popping off at the mouth department. Sticking to the deal, there's no reason to not pay for something you have decided to buy, and there's no excuse you or he can make to not come here, or call Chris, and agree to a deadline for payment. Anything else you say has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. The title is not correct, though. It should say refuses to pay, not theft. I've known Steven for 15 years, and he is no theif.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:40 AM   #103
calebroad
"does not want to deal with that"

[quote=Lucille;1953948]The extent of my contact was to request that he come here and address the issues and make sure that the posts about the transaction reflect all of what happened. My own thought that followed, is that he has seen Chris being ridiculous and simply does not want to deal with that.

Steven Brenner and myself, went back and forth for many months, at times, we gave each other crap. I can sit here and post him mouthing off to me, just like he could sit here and post my mouthing off to him.

But as I indicated, the whole idea that Steven Brenner is not completing the transaction, because, of my actions. Is honestly, getting very old, and stagnant.

That is not why Steven Brenner has not paid, and should never be a reason, for one person to refuse payment to another, who is rightfully owed. Moreover, Lucille is the only person who continues to pursue such a claim.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:59 AM   #104
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

I think everyone agrees that Chris should get his snow turtle.
Quote:
Moreover, Lucille is the only person who continues to pursue such a claim.
You have severe comprehension problems.

Old 10-21-2016, 01:41 AM   #105
calebroad
Lucille has posted over 13,500 times. Averaging 2-3 posts per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year, 365 days annually. The posts seem to antagonize, seem to be overly hostile, and often speaks like an authority. I assumed she was a moderator. I came on here with a legitimate claim, and I'm very happy with how this turned out. Most ppl seem reasonable and I feel like im getting the hang of things. If I had the authority to ban Lucille coming on here, and anntagonizing situations, and just downright throwing fuel on fires, I would ban her. But since I do not have that authority - troll on Lucille, troll on!

Old 10-21-2016, 06:47 AM   #106
Lucille
The backbone of the BOI are those who participate.

I'm surprised that you are using a scammer tactic such as criticizing BOI participation, Chris.
But maybe I shouldn't be. Although I have agreed with others that you are owed your turtle, you seem bent on hiding some of the problems you created that happened during this transaction. When they are brought up, you deflect.

I think you wish that all of your past and present mistakes could be swept under the rug, out of sight, while you try to sell turtles (your current turtle listed for sale on Fauna is priced at over $2,000).
I think prospective buyers should be able to see what has occurred in the past, and then make an informed decision on whether to spend that much money.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:30 AM   #107
Black Adder
Quote:
Lucille has posted over 13,500 times. Averaging 2-3 posts per day, 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year, 365 days annually. The posts seem to antagonize, seem to be overly hostile, and often speaks like an authority. I assumed she was a moderator. I came on here with a legitimate claim, and I'm very happy with how this turned out. Most ppl seem reasonable and I feel like im getting the hang of things. If I had the authority to ban Lucille coming on here, and anntagonizing situations, and just downright throwing fuel on fires, I would ban her. But since I do not have that authority - troll on Lucille, troll on!

Little bit of advise sir....do NOT try to make this personal, that is a surefire way to antagonise those you are seeking to placate.
People are always going to look at past actions and previous threads, people are human after all.
And tbh so far you are still looking like a trainwreck that neither I or many others reading your recent exploits would feel comfortable dropping 2k on any animal from you with.
Stand back, take a deep breath and relax, make your actions speak for you, leave the keyboard for a while if you cannot resist rising to the bait.
Good luck!

Old 10-21-2016, 07:57 AM   #108
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Little bit of advise sir....do NOT try to make this personal, that is a surefire way to antagonise those you are seeking to placate.
People are always going to look at past actions and previous threads, people are human after all.
And tbh so far you are still looking like a trainwreck that neither I or many others reading your recent exploits would feel comfortable dropping 2k on any animal from you with.
Stand back, take a deep breath and relax, make your actions speak for you, leave the keyboard for a while if you cannot resist rising to the bait.
Good luck!
Yeah, ignore the camandos trying to bait you into responding, and they'll crawl back under their rocks.

Old 10-23-2016, 12:59 AM   #109
tlmoon
Quote:
I'll say this first: I don't know either party in this transaction, and I can sort of see both sides. When making a trade for as yet unhatched animals, you have to be open to the possibility that things may turn out differently than you both first planned. I think that is where things broke down - the original deal wasn't going to work out and without a prior agreement to return the turtle or pay in cash, it leaves one party trying to work out a trade while the other is waiting for either animals or cash. I can see the frustration on both sides.

Now I will say this: no one has attacked you Chris, only asked you to post the texts, which you finally did (after several requests). Lucille may ask pointed questions, but they are fair questions, and relevant to the situation. She also calls people out on their behavior when they are trying to avoid answering appropriate questions and using diverting tactics to manipulate the situation. Trying to paint her as some kind of trolling bad guy because you don't like the questions is ridiculous and unfair. The BOI works because everyone can post and the whole community has a voice. We can see how people respond and treat one another. People who have previously shown themselves poorly (as you have) still don't deserve to be scammed - but don't expect to waltz back in here and have everyone take your word as gospel. Be prepared to present your evidence, and don't play the victim and whine about supposed unfair treatment here.

While I hope that you either get your turtle back, get a fair payment, or a fair deal, I do not like or appreciate it when people come to the BOI without a good understanding of it, make assumptions, and attack other posters for asking questions. And people don't get banned for asking questions and posting their opinions....this isn't facebook - you don't get to ban people that aren't "friends" with you.

Old 10-23-2016, 01:45 AM   #110
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I'll say this first: I don't know either party in this transaction, and I can sort of see both sides. When making a trade for as yet unhatched animals, you have to be open to the possibility that things may turn out differently than you both first planned. I think that is where things broke down - the original deal wasn't going to work out and without a prior agreement to return the turtle or pay in cash, it leaves one party trying to work out a trade while the other is waiting for either animals or cash. I can see the frustration on both sides.

Now I will say this: no one has attacked you Chris, only asked you to post the texts, which you finally did (after several requests). Lucille may ask pointed questions, but they are fair questions, and relevant to the situation. She also calls people out on their behavior when they are trying to avoid answering appropriate questions and using diverting tactics to manipulate the situation. Trying to paint her as some kind of trolling bad guy because you don't like the questions is ridiculous and unfair. The BOI works because everyone can post and the whole community has a voice. We can see how people respond and treat one another. People who have previously shown themselves poorly (as you have) still don't deserve to be scammed - but don't expect to waltz back in here and have everyone take your word as gospel. Be prepared to present your evidence, and don't play the victim and whine about supposed unfair treatment here.

While I hope that you either get your turtle back, get a fair payment, or a fair deal, I do not like or appreciate it when people come to the BOI without a good understanding of it, make assumptions, and attack other posters for asking questions. And people don't get banned for asking questions and posting their opinions....this isn't facebook - you don't get to ban people that aren't "friends" with you.
I took my time and i read your post very carefully, I believe I understand. I fully admit that I need to learn to take a punch below the belt from time to time without flying off the handle.

Your advice and input is appreciated, I will refrain from further posts, in hopes the turtle makes her way back to her rightful owner, if not, I can pursue her, but who knows to what cost? and who knows to what avail?

So, yes, I am owed a turtle, but. It is what it is? Maybe it will help some other guy down the road who reads our posts and is more careful about dealing with Steven Brenner.

I am not wired to steal, my material make-up, DNA, wont allow me to brazinly rob a bank, or just blantantly not pay for another persons animal. Steven Brenner is made up differently, thats all.

Thank you for the advice, its much appreciated,

Your Friend,
Chris Davis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!