Need help to identify a leo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-05-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
beccarasue
Need help to identify a leo

Hi... I have recently bought this gecko. The person I bought if from just said that it was an albino. I was wondering what kind of albino it was. I have searched the internet for pictures of others that look like her but only found a tremper albino snow. If anyone knows what it is I would love to know. Thanks for the help!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
beccarasue
I have her picture in the leopard gecko photo gallery. She is listed as Cleo!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 08:25 PM   #3
bandit42
I think its a tremper albino.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:43 AM   #4
beccarasue
Thanks for the reply. Do you think that she might have some snow in her because she is so light colored? I just haven't found a picture to match her except the one. All the other trempers are darker or have yellow in them. Thanks again

Old 06-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
It's definitely an albino, but looks to be a Rainwater/Las Vegas. They tend to be lighter with little head spotting and darker eyes, but it could be due to the flash of the camera.

Old 06-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #6
beccarasue
She is actually a little lighter than the picture. She looks like a creamy white with really light tan bands. I don't see any yellow in her at all. Her head does look white and there are no spots on it. Her tail looks white with tan bands and a few spots. Anyone else want to take a guess? Still need more opinions! Thanks for the help!!!

Old 06-06-2007, 09:17 PM   #7
bandit42
i thought her light color was from the flash of the cam. She is probly a las vegas now that i know its actually her that is so light colored.sorry

Old 06-13-2007, 12:56 AM   #8
lecoiskin
It looks like a rainwater albino to me. They tend to be more ghost like. While tremper albinos have more contrast in them.IMO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!