Whats up with THIS GUY!?!? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: Here is the linkhttp://p219.ezboard.com/fmoreliaviridisfrm11.showMessage?topicID=16.t
Awsome 1 4.17%
I have no problem with it. 2 8.33%
Sketchy move. 0 0%
Free handling F tard 21 87.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2005, 06:06 PM   #1
Ophis
Whats up with THIS GUY!?!?

Interested in opinions on this dudes thread titled "Rattlesnakes make great bracelets" with a pic of himself free handling a rattler.

Old 05-20-2005, 06:09 PM   #2
Ophis
WOOPS! here is the link:

Here is the link: http://p219.ezboard.com/fmoreliaviri...picID=16.topic

Old 05-20-2005, 06:38 PM   #3
DAND
If brains were dynomite that clown wouldn't be able to blow a fart.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:05 PM   #4
Wilomn
Has lil' petey perez returned yet again? Or is it his skinhead racist friend adam quagliata? Either of them would fit the bill perfetly.

Old 05-20-2005, 10:00 PM   #5
jmkhet
Yeah ive seen that guys post before on SEVERAL other forums, and wouldnt you know it, the response is the same every time.All i can do is sigh....

Old 05-20-2005, 10:37 PM   #6
gila7150
I don't think you're giving him his due credit for the contribution he just made to herpetology. He actually figured out that a rattlesnake will strike it's prey and wait for it to die before consuming it. This guy is a genious....he should have that information published to let the rest of the world in on that secret.

My vote was for free handling F-tard but I would have liked some other choices such as....

1. a complete waste of antivenin
2. trying to make up for being born with a tiny penis
3. forum troll with his new venomoid

Old 05-21-2005, 01:43 AM   #7
shrap
Well it basically falls back to personal freedoms in my opinion. As long as a persons actions are only harmful to themselves then more power to them. I have no problem with it. The idiot.

Old 05-21-2005, 02:29 AM   #8
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Well it basically falls back to personal freedoms in my opinion. As long as a persons actions are only harmful to themselves then more power to them. I have no problem with it. The idiot.
Yes but is it only harmful to him? I do believe most that keep HOTS will say otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
The idiot.
I second that.

Wes it can't be Pete. This guy is over 4 feet tall and he is not wearing a dress.

Old 05-21-2005, 10:34 AM   #9
Wilomn
I've given it some thought and here's what I've come up with.

What he does in the privacy of his own home, so long as he is not subjecting someone to harm unbeknownst to them, is all fine and dandy. However, when he starts showing off in public, doing things that were they to go bad would garner attention of a very negative nature, that is quite uncool.

Everytime some dumbass showoff gets hurt playing with a venomous snake or caught having one when or where he is not supposed to, it hurts all of us whether we keep hots or not. It causes harm to us because the guys who make the laws don't generally realize that the dumbasses are the exception to the type of person who generally keeps reptiles, hots in particular. WHEN this assclown gets bit by his bracelet there will probably be a bit of media attention payed to it, bringing into focus a part of our hobby that is NOT conducive to goodwill from the non-herp keeping world.

Yup, it's his right to do just as he pleases. I just wish the need to brag and showoff were not so paramount to him. It does a disservice to all the guys who are responsible keepers of hots directly and all the rest of us indirectly.

He's a cull.

Old 05-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #10
shrap
Oh I agree completely that what the guy is doing is a discredit to all responsible herp keepers. It also can have a negative effect on our hobby by bringing unneeded attention and legislation. I completely agree.

Yet that brings me back full circle to my original point and principles. I am a personal rights and freedoms advocate. The Government is taking those away more and more everyday. Our legislative system is broke and our society has become grossly flawed. We have a Government that is trying to control every aspect of our existence. The problem is not an idiot being careless with a hot in the privacy of his own home, the real problem is what our so called leaders have done to our forefathers dream.

Our world is no longer about We The People. It is 100% about We The Government and We The Corporations. Look at almost every new law being passed. They are purely for the benefit of the Government, the wealthy vocal minorities and the corporations. At the expense and freedoms of We The People.

Terrorism is not going to bring this country to its knees, our very own government and corporations are going to do that all by themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!