Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:17 PM   #91
The BoidSmith
Brian,

You are right. But what kind of photographic proof can be presented? An empty box with Jeremy's address on it?

Regards.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:29 PM   #92
schlegelii
The missing link

Sent : Tuesday, May 4, 2004 11:00 PM
To : thereptiledoctor@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: Message about: Screamer subadult king cobra for sale w/pics!

Hey, no worries, that is fine. Just give me the address and I will have it out for whatever day you would like. I have had to ship UPS before and have never had a problem. Let me know.
thanks
Kevin

Kevin,

>I don't like the idea of shipping UPS. It's up to you, but you >except all responsibilities if something happens, that includes if >the package gets lost.

>Jeremy

Old 11-15-2004, 10:33 PM   #93
Suncoast Herpetological
The tracking # does prove something because...

If Kevin has an account with UPS then 6 of those numbers in the tracking number are that account number. How bout it Kevin. Is that one of your tracking numbers?

Old 11-15-2004, 10:35 PM   #94
snakegetters
Er....Jeremy.....if "something happens" then it's everybody's responsibility, everybody's worst nightmare in the herp industry, and possibly somebody's funeral.

Why did somebody named "Molt" recieve the package? Was this Hank Molt?

Old 11-15-2004, 10:36 PM   #95
COBRAMAN
"Ray, did that botched Papuan black snake come from Kevin, or was that a Rich Richey hack job?"

That was from Rich (Kevin's "trainer" according to Kevin).

Old 11-15-2004, 10:41 PM   #96
schlegelii
Stupid

I understand that, but I was caught in a situation. He had my money and I had nothing, it was the only offer I had. I wanted the snake send Delta, the safe way. It was stupid, I should have done something else. It wasn't Hank Molt, it was a friend Joe Malt that meet the truck.

Jeremy

Old 11-15-2004, 11:02 PM   #97
Suncoast Herpetological
It's amazing but.....

Has anyone else noticed that Kevin has become very very quiet?

The tracking number and the Emails are enough for me.

I think it is time to stick the fork in....this boy is well and truly done!

Old 11-15-2004, 11:21 PM   #98
oreganus
Lightbulb Hmm...

I find this a little strange that Jeremy has these supposed emails from me, but if you look at the replies they are stating him against shipping anything but delta, then if you look at the tracking number info, it isn't signed by Jeremy Sabatini, it is signed by someone with the last name "Molt"?? This is the first time I have looked at this thread in hours, so yes, I have been quiet about this info Jeremy just posted. In fact, I just emailed Ray a few minutes ago before I even looked at the last few posts. Okay, let's review the info from Jeremy:

1> He doesn't like the snake and wants a refund.

2>He won't let the deal be rectified unless I ship him the money in an unsecure way without getting any evidence of him still having the snake in his possesion or any garauntee I will get the snake back after he has the money.

3> He posts a bunch of BS about me on Fauna, I come on here and tell him point blank that he can send the snake to me COD and it will be taken care of.

4> Instead of taking my offer, he continously tries to tell everyone I did something wrong by posting false emails and no proof of anything.

5>He can't show a picture of the snake in over six months, but yet he can post a supposed shipping label(which was never shown)
6> He finally gives a tracking number, but it was signed by someone with the last name molt, but doesn't say where it originated from.
7> he still has no proof of anything that he claims, and still can't even prove he has the snake or answer to why he is so against doing the deal in a secure manner.

This is getting better by the minute. Can't wait to see what comes out next. Keep shooting Jeremy, maybe you can figure out some way to prove your lies.
Kevin Smith

PS-how about proof that you still have the snake? or how about shipping the snake delta COD and I will post pics??

Old 11-15-2004, 11:25 PM   #99
The BoidSmith
There is no excuse.

Quote:
I understand that, but I was caught in a situation. He had my money and I had nothing, it was the only offer I had. I wanted the snake send Delta, the safe way. It was stupid, I should have done something else.
Jeremy,

I agree with your whole assessment of this situation. The first mistake was buying a King cobra to be shipped to NY. I’m not going to even ask where you live, how old you are, if you live alone, and what kind of set-ups or experience you have with the species, or even if you know where the closest source of antivenom is located. Even if it had been shipped Delta you were breaking the law and you knew it. The second mistake was accepting the shipment. Yes, he had your money but you had the option of not to going ahead with it. You chose to endanger people’s lives just to have your money back. As far as Kevin goes, enough has been said already. But as long as there are people that are willing to break the law there will be others that will supply them with what they want.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:28 PM   #100
Suncoast Herpetological
And the sidestepping continues...

Once again Kevin...is your UPS account # part of the tracking number that has been posted?

And are you denying that you sent those Emails?

Plain and simple yes or no answers will be just dandy. The tap dancing is beginning to get a little loud

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!