question about skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
zippo90
question about skink

Hello everyone, I have a question for you, about a week ago I bought at a store, the Mabuya (eutropis) multifasciata (skink gold). Shop where sold , held in a glass case with pink sand, with a trunk and a bowl with water, taken from the store, I set up a terrarium with a substrate of coconut fiber and a percentage of sand, with a plant photos, UV neon at 5% and a spot where I keep the hot spot at 30-32 ° C and relative humidity equal to 70-75%, but now eats a few crickets, like much omogeneizato meat, mixed with supplement calcium. In your opinion, has yet to get used to the arrangement, or sand stay in having caused intestinal blockage?, or need to improve something in the parameter breeding?, I tried to see some Italian forum but no one has been able to indicate on this species, at the moment I have translated some cards and it seems that the parameters are within normal limits.

Sorry for my English but I use google translator

Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
Michael R
Post some picture of your set up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!