Good Guy Sarah from lunargecko.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Jaybee
Sarah from lunargecko.net

I purchased a U. phantasticus from Sarah Dickenson at lunargecko.net a couple of months back. She was patient in describing her standard of care, and answered all of my questions.

Since the weather's been so crappy where I am, she was more than willing to hold him for me, and while we were waiting for more ideal weather, she did a great job at keeping in touch with me. When we had a good-weather window, she got right in touch with me immediately for delivery planning.

Just got the animal today, looks alert, and it was extremely well-packed. Sarah contacted me right away post-delivery to make sure all was well.

Everything went great - highly recommend her!

Old 03-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
Aquira
I too have bought a gecko from Sarah before (the gecko I bought was a Crested Gecko, though), at a reptile show last year. I highly recommend her as well; she was very kind and informative, and answered all the questions my dad and I had. Seeing the way Sarah treats people and the quality of her reptiles, I am surprised there are not more posts/threads about her. I talk with Sarah on another forum and would not hesitate to buy from her again.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
Lunar Gecko
Ahh, I'm blushing. Thanks guys! =)

Old 03-26-2009, 03:33 AM   #4
gant77
Sarah is GREAT! I know her from Incredible Pets and she is soooo nice and helpful. Definately a good guy or gal

Old 04-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
jedski1
I also have purchase an animal - invert - from Sarah and I have nothing but the best to say about her. She explained the care my little millies would need when they arrived and called to check up on them the day they arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
warnersister_2000
I have done Rhacodactylus gecko trades with Sarah, and can testify to the quality and care she puts into her animals. She keeps excellent records, is very willing to help and answer questions, and has some of the best-looking auriculatus (gargoyle) geckos in the country!

Old 06-20-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
Saille
I too have gotten inverts from Sarah and there were as many if not more than she promised, they are extremely healthy and growing beautifully.
Top Notch seller, honest, willing to work with the customer, has excellent customer service, and really really does her research on the animals she keeps.

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with her!

Old 07-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
Adatown616
Post removed due to failure to include full name in a BOI post
hhmoore
  Received Infraction
Old 07-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
Friend of a Fiend
W00t for Sarah D

I have done several trades with Sarah and was pleased with everything! We agreed on trade terms and we both think we came out ahead.

The geckos are big and healthy due to Sarah's excellent feeding plan of CGD + insects. The gecko enclosures are clean and roomy with plenty of plants and hides.

Sarah is a very honest caring trader and OMG you have GOT to see her red gargoyles.

Julie Barnes

Old 07-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #10
Adatown616
I recently purchased 2 Crested Gecko babies from Sarah at Lunargecko.net, And I could not be happier with them. They look great and are eating like pigs . Sarah was very informative and answered every question I had. The whole transaction was perfect! Shipping was flawless as well. All in all Sarah is great, and I cant wait to purchase more geckos from her.

Jason Hayden

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!