Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 08:30 PM   #121
dqreps
Quote:
Originally posted by alvaro
Drew and/or Dallas,

Any updates?

Regards.

None yet, i am gonna call him again tomorrow. I will let you know if anything changes. Thanks...
Dallas Quarles

Old 05-19-2003, 11:24 AM   #122
Morelans
Question DH Snow and D**W**

Ok,, I have been reading the posts here on A Forgotten Realm and Steve Ori. What is the deal with his DH Snows you were talking about? Someone said it was from an unproven snow look alike and came from D*** W**** ?? Who is that?

Well I had a trade with Steve Ori.. and it seemed to go fine. But now some of you have my curiosity up. I would like to know who D**W*** is and why is the name not in the post for us all to see? I would like to further investigate the DH Snow theory, as I have a pair from Steve that is supposed to be a DH Male and a 66% DH female. So who can help unravel the D**W*** and give me a real name and maybe a phone number or email.

Also.. I have one of the Reverse stripe pastels. I can personally vouch that she is a knockout and already has amazing colors and has not even shed in my care yet. Stubborn little thing will only eat live mice though. Not happy about that. But I will convert once she is a little older.

Please feel free to email me if you prefer not to post D**W** name on the board. I really want to trace my pair back to the breeder so I know what I have.

As for Steve, he was always very nice when we spoke. He may in fact be going through a tough time at the moment. Not making any excuses, just saying with the current economic situation around the world, it is not hard to believe he may be in a hard spot. If he is in fact having to move etc.. and lost his ISP.. he could be just offline instead of AWOL.

Anyway, please inform me on D**W** please. You can email me at morelans@adelphia.net

Thanks
Shawn Morelan
www.SouthernBoids.com

Old 05-20-2003, 12:43 AM   #123
dqreps
Still have not heard from steve about my animal i paid him $630 for and have not recieved yet. It has been quite a while. I called him recently and his phone was disconected. He must have moved i guess. It would be nice if he would call me though, he has my number. he also told me to contact nkreptiles.com if i could not get ahold of him and have them let him know to contact me. i did, and got no reply from anyone. I hope he comes through soon.

Dallas Quarles

Old 05-24-2003, 01:08 AM   #124
Da_Ru
Update.

I have not heard from Steve nor do I expect to get my deposit back.

Old 05-24-2003, 01:13 AM   #125
dqreps
Steve emailed me yesterday...

And said he was having a lot of problems and is gonna send me my animal asap. We will see.

Dallas Quarles

Old 06-30-2003, 12:47 PM   #126
Ed Lilley
I recently got 2 of the pastel stripe boas, form Nigel Kohring but they were represented as jungles to me they are f#6 and F#8. Nigel swears they are jungles, even though I pointed out the kingsnake gallery where Steve has them posted as pastel stripes.

Ed Lilley

Old 06-30-2003, 12:57 PM   #127
dqreps
Ed, Nigel is a horrible business man as well as Steve Ori. I got my snake recently, WAY overdue. I payed Steve $630 shipped for the adult col redtail female that steve called a "Peach phase". Well, when i got it, the only thing peach about it was its belly, and the animal was DARK, i mean real dark and the tail is black. It is a $200 animal at best so i lost out big time! Steve was communicating to me back and forth by email until i expressed to him that i would like to take him up on his 100% satisfaction guranteed offer and get my money back. I have not heard a thing since then and i have even left a message or two at his house. Steve is a very poor exuse for a herp enthusiast and i hope he does not get a chance to do anymore damage.
Nigel is his partner in crime. Nigel shipped the animal to me for steve and his packing skills are horendous! The box was half open, taped shut, stryaphoam broken up on the inside strewn all over. It was just pathetic.

Dallas Quarles

Old 10-09-2004, 05:30 PM   #128
Da_Ru
Bump
it looks like he is back in business.

Old 10-09-2004, 06:22 PM   #129
Peruvianfanatic
I will take male 2 or male 3. lol

Hey Drew,
You can have male 3 for 450.00. Tell me where your located, zip code, and which way you'd like shipping and I'll give you an exact amount to paypal or overnight Money Order. You picked an awesome animal. No M3 your gonna love him. Get back to me asap.

Drew McHenry
901 Jefferson Ave
Norristown Pa, 19403

Drew,was wondering why you agreed to take M3,seens how you sent him your address.You seen the pic of him and agreed you wanted him.Sorry if I am missing something here.
Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com

Old 10-10-2004, 10:07 AM   #130
Peruvianfanatic
No answer?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread