5 Star Morphs: Jeff Morrison Also Tropical Vision: John - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
PristinePythons
Stop! 5 Star Morphs: Jeff Morrison Also Tropical Vision: John

Just checking some backgrounds. I have some 100% het pied females and don't want a male that is really not a het. What do you have to say about these 2?

Old 10-27-2004, 09:04 PM   #2
dself40
I havent dealt with Jeff.But I do have a 100% het pied female from John and I would said you dont have to worry about John. John is a very nice guy.

Old 10-27-2004, 09:36 PM   #3
gmherps
John Wisser is a great guy!!
Jeff I have spoken with on the phone, and is very knowledgable about his herps. I would buy from both of these people!

Old 10-27-2004, 10:20 PM   #4
Nathan Wells
John Wisser

John has been a personal friend of mine for several years now way before he even got into high end pythons. He is truly dedicated to providing people with the best quality animals and I can assure you that you get what you paid for. He is honest and willing to take the time to make sure all his customers are 100% satisfied.
Nathan Wells

Old 10-28-2004, 12:04 AM   #5
Tim Cole
Thumbs up John Wisser

I have known John for several years and would not hesitate to buy from him.

Old 10-28-2004, 12:27 AM   #6
PristinePythons
Now One More...

How about CMG...I've heard conflicting things about them.

Old 10-28-2004, 07:57 AM   #7
gmherps
I believe they have an existing thread.

Old 10-28-2004, 01:16 PM   #8
tomsburms
John Wisser.

You can totally trust John Wisser. He has great animals and has produced lots of het pieds. I have a pair of his 03' hets.

You won't have to worry if you get animals from him.

Tom

Old 10-28-2004, 02:03 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
This isnt about John from TV. this is about a BP Jeff is sellign that he states came from Tropical Vision. Unless you can vidually ID it from documentationm you gather from John I would be careful, this specific BP has been listed here and on KS for quite some time.

As for the one he has that originated from CMG, well. Thats one hell of a gamble right there considering how CMG sold a bunch of hets, owes a ton of people money, and then disapeared.

Did I mention CMG purchased NUMEROUS WILD CAUGHT specimens from us last season?! Hopefully he did not treat these and sell them as hets.

Be careful, and do your homework. If the specimen that originated from Tropical Vision turns out to be legit, it sounds like a GREAT deal. Hell, I'll even buy it if it can be confirmed!

Take care!

Old 10-28-2004, 03:33 PM   #10
Jram
Jeff Morrison seems like a really honest guy. I know he has purchased from Ken Foster in the past and has accurately stated that. I haven't done business with him but have talked to him on the phone multiple times and emailed each other often. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him and if he guarentees the genetics then I would consider it a 100% guarentee.
Thanks,
Jason and Hillary

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!