Help Identifying BP Morph - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-16-2014, 02:25 AM   #1
ToreinNichole
Help Identifying BP Morph

So about a year ago, I purchased a breeding pair of het albino ball pythons. The person I bought them from only had their word that they were het albinos, but the price was low enough I decided to take the chance. Their first clutch just hatched a couple weeks ago, and sure enough, there was an albino. The male breeder is lighter in color but the person I bought him from didn't say he was anything other than het albino. I was hoping someone could help me figure out if something else is going on with him. (Sorry about picture quality, he wouldn't sit still).
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2014, 06:13 AM   #2
chrisis697
Very nice, glad to hear u hit the odds. Also good hear someones word was good now a days.
Hes definetly alot lighter, hard to tell tho not in person. Sometimes the subtle lightner genes get over looked. Like vanilla, fire etc. Only way to really tell is to breed him out & see what you get. Cant see the colors on the baby in the pic tho. Good luck

Old 09-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
Jovandf
He gorgeous!

Old 09-17-2014, 11:28 PM   #4
Dbz4246
From the pic of all three, he looks like a lighter normal (those do exist). But from the full body pic by himself he looks like fire. From the close up of the head, he looks vanilla cause I dont see the head spot that fires usually have.

Old 09-18-2014, 02:29 AM   #5
ToreinNichole
I have some pictures of the hatchlings if any of these help. The lighting isn't great, but there are some that have more blushing than I've seen on a lot of babies.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!