Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 40 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #391
The BoidSmith
Deb,

Is this person a member of this site?

Old 01-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #392
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith View Post
Deb,

Is this person a member of this site?
Last communication that I had with him, he said he was having issues signing up. I forwarded the communication to Webslave. It was quite a while ago (I can be patient too).

Old 01-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #393
The BoidSmith
Can you post his name?

Old 01-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #394
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith View Post
Can you post his name?
Sure, since he involved me in it by sending the particulars to me...
Chad Schwinn

Old 01-29-2011, 10:43 AM   #395
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Sure, since he involved me in it by sending the particulars to me...
Chad Schwinn
This just proves, as usual, that you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. Maybe Chad can come tell his story because it certainly doesn't involve any money being stolen. Jas is absolutely right about you.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #396
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
This just proves, as usual, that you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. Maybe Chad can come tell his story because it certainly doesn't involve any money being stolen. Jas is absolutely right about you.
Well, I shared the communication with others, it's not my job to verify the information. Chad's own email was quite factual.

And..as I told Jas before, he's a JOKE. Now, go join him in laughing you two jokers.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #397
jglass38
Quote:
Well, I shared the communication with others, it's not my job to verify the information. Chad's own email was quite factual.

And..as I told Jas before, he's a JOKE. Now, go join him in laughing you two jokers.
Heresay is fine, right? It never was on the BOI before but apparently that has changed.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #398
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Heresay is fine, right? It never was on the BOI before but apparently that has changed.
Nice attempt at defection..this thread is about ADAM and the people he has stolen from.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #399
jglass38
Quote:
Nice attempt at defection..this thread is about ADAM and the people he has stolen from.
You have no ability to grasp even the simplest concept. What you are spewing is hearsay and not allowed on the BOI. Let Chad post here or shut up about it. Aight?

Old 01-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #400
Clay Davenport
Both of you knock it off. If you want to continue your bickering do so via PM.

For the record Deborah, your original post on the subject, #390, was anonymous heresay and has no place on the BOI. However, since you named him before you got an infraction for it, you dodged it this time. In the future, name your source, or preferably let them post it themselves, or else don't mention it at all.
As far as I'm concerned, it still shouldn't have been brought up by anyone but Chad, but he is free to either support or refute the statement as he sees fit.

Now back to the actual topic of the thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland