Fire and Ice Dragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2008, 02:34 AM   #11
all_american
your welcome, He was going to have Eric make me a 8x3x2 custom cage for 380.00 I believe. But I had to put it off since it was before Xmas. He can get them in about 5 different colors too.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
halloweengeckos
They ripped me and my wife off on a $1000 order. 1 sickly animal that wont eat ($500) and 1 that hasn't hatched yet ($500)-- she wont refund. Bad deal. Don't do business with them.

Read the thread below if you want more info.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...58#post1604058

Old 05-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #13
Kristi23
I'm sad to see how bad they've been. My one dragon was from them and he's still doing well at around 6-7 years old. I've never been able to get him to eat many veggies though. I do think I overpaid for the quality dragon I got, but I do love him. He has a great personality. I admit that I didn't research here before I bought him. Even though he's great, I wouldn't buy from them again. I've seen breeders with nicer looking dragons for much cheaper with lots of positive feedback.

Old 10-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #14
Shannigans82
I agree. BEWARE of F & I Dragons. Terri has horrible customer service.

Old 10-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #15
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I'm sad to see how bad they've been. My one dragon was from them and he's still doing well at around 6-7 years old. I've never been able to get him to eat many veggies though. I do think I overpaid for the quality dragon I got, but I do love him. He has a great personality. I admit that I didn't research here before I bought him. Even though he's great, I wouldn't buy from them again. I've seen breeders with nicer looking dragons for much cheaper with lots of positive feedback.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Old 10-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #16
tongx
I have purchased 3 dragons from Terri. I have one that turned like "all_american) said his did. I talked with terri and she tried to make out it was everything I was doing was what was wrong with Mulan. He can not walk on his front feet. He looks like someone that has cebral polsy. I have carried him to the vet and He told me that some people breed for color will inbreed to get the color they are wanting. When you inbreed the offspring is weak and has many problems. The vet told me that he may not every get any better. Mulan has coccida and atadenovirus. My vet siad that Mulan has a neurolgical issue because of the way he uses his legs. His back legs were rasied up off the table with him laying on his stomach. the vet would turn him over to see what Mulan would do and he could not even turn himself over. I have one dragon from A1 Reptiles and she has grown so fast and seems to be in the best of health. Mulan could cause me to loose the other 3. Alae Ru is the one I got from A1 Reptiles and she is at 270 grams and only 5 months old. Mulan weighs 88 grams and he is 4 months old. Inbreeding will cause them to not grow as fast either. Alae Ru was hatch 5-8-2013, Mulan hatch 6-6-2013

Old 11-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #17
Shannigans82
Angry

Jim look somewhere else. Her dragons do NOT look that bright. She lied to me regarding the sex, I did get a pedigree. My dragon has a GREAT diet, good temps, EVERYTHING is right but she is always saying STRESS. He is brown with dark nails. Her website says clear nails. Well Fairytale Dragons I believe have good stuff. Good luck on finding one.

Old 03-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #18
SprucehillDragons
Fire And Ice Experience :-(

Hi, new to this forum and looking for the help of the bearded dragon community to help me understand the negative experience I've had with the breeder Fire And Ice out of Pennsylvania.
After receiving a adult male and a juvenile I purchased, Emails back and forth, The owner cancelled a purchase I had made for a "collectors quality Male out of a Fire Red breeding. Purchase was paid in full. Price of Dragon was $500 and shipping was $65
Anyway I was told via email that my $565.00 was refunded back to my Visa Card yet today I called my bank and they said there was no deposit for $565.00 put back into either of my accounts I've used to purchase dragons from them.
I think I will give it another day or two then contact my attorney. This has been a complete nightmare instead of a wonderful experience!
In my opinion this is not a reputable breeder.
My last purchase is a horror story in itself. Was charged $100 for shipping, dragons showed up freezing cold, everything inside box was cold including newspaper, corn flake cereal box adult male was in, small plastic container juvenile was in. 2 small kit kat size white with red stripe heat packs crammed in two corners of a pretty big box. When I opened cereal box the big guy had eyes closed, beard jet black and felt like a orange that had been outside for 12 hrs in temps ranging from 20's for high and 18 was the low the night they were shipped out last Tuesday here in PA.
Then they wanted me to ship them back when they haven't eaten, big guy sounded like he had a stuffed up nose, both were dehydrated. I was told not to take them to the vet, that it would make things worse yet sending them back thru UPS wouldn't be a lot more Stress? (This is what triggered the emails back and forth). Which there are so many contradicting statements and insults towards me as knowing how to care for bearded dragons. I have 1 normal 3yr old female that I've had since she was a juvenile and she is a big happy girl. And two happy uromastyx's. I just wanted something Pretty and unique, that I didn't see in pet stores.
Hopefully some insight from you all can help me understand if this is normal practice when shipping or paying for a dragon that hasn't hatched yet is standard practice? How many collectors quality dragons come out of a clutch and can you tell at a young age that they are a collectors to fulfill the $500 price tag for such quality?
And shouldn't you be able too choose or at least see photos of what your buying? I'm sorry but, I work hard for my $ and want to see what I'm getting. Not play the lottery!
I so wanted this to be a happy exciting experience and it has been nothing but, that. The dragons to me are beautiful. I just hope tomorrows vet visit helps get them on track.

Old 03-03-2014, 03:44 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I have some questions.
You purchased a dragon which arrived in a cereal box and which you deemed unacceptable. Was this the same breeder?
As far as the Visa refund, have you spoken to Visa yet?
Finally, it seems as if you have a number of emails, could you please post them?
If indeed it was the same breeder, why would you go through a 'horror story' and then order another dragon?

Old 03-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #20
SprucehillDragons
Specify purchase another dragon. I haven't purchased another dragon from her nor will I. I have a normal I got from a pet store 3yrs ago. I wanted something Different, unique, pretty. So in December bought a juvenile and put a deposit on a clutch, at that time they were due to hatch in Feb last month. So those were bought at same time. At that time I was uneducated in colors, prices, how they are priced, different qualities you could purchase. I've since have been doing a lot of research to be better educated before buying. I know it's my fault not being educated but, I am a honest very trusting type person and trusted they were being honest business people.
I do have All the emails between them and myself, which there are many! What exactly do you want me too post? A particular topic?
If I can do by phone it's easier for me as I do everything from IPhone.
No I have not called Visa Yet, never had a situation like this. Thank you fore the advice, I will do that. I'm new to threads blogging whatever this is called so bare with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!