Bad Guy Beware Evan Stahl from Stahl Reptiles! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2015, 11:34 AM   #151
Quest
Yea I gave him a deposit which did indeed clearly state deposits were nonrefundable. Well, I ended up splitting with my wife after 10 years. Had nowhere to go. I explained my situation to him and he had no compassion. I needed the money to get a hotel room becuz I didnt have a roof over my head. No refunds though. It is what it is....lol Im actually right around the corner from him. No hard feelings. Not on my end. Im back with my family. But sure wish I coudve got those beautiful Super Enchis from him ! I am looking for a couple animals now. Id appreciate it it if youd give me a call. See wht you hve available. Hes not a bad guy at all fellas.
Derek B.

Old 12-20-2015, 12:19 PM   #152
evansnakes
You went to paypal without talking to me and filed for a refund on your deposit. Paypal denied your request. I was not even involved in it. If you wanted another animal I would still let you use that as a deposit.

Old 12-20-2015, 02:46 PM   #153
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest View Post
Yea I gave him a deposit which did indeed clearly state deposits were nonrefundable. Well, I ended up splitting with my wife after 10 years. Had nowhere to go. I explained my situation to him and he had no compassion. I needed the money to get a hotel room becuz I didnt have a roof over my head.
Derek B.
Not to self,put some money aside, in case of an emergency.

Old 12-20-2015, 02:46 PM   #154
Guy Castro
Note^^^

Old 12-21-2015, 07:32 AM   #155
Casey Hulse
Derek, You might want to reconsider your priorities. You do not have $100 emergency funds, no credit card etc.. for a hotel room, yet you are buying reptiles. I think your "family" should take priority.
This is a "ding" on Evan Stahls reputation (and you know it), and he did not do anything wrong.

Old 12-22-2015, 07:20 AM   #156
reticlvr
Evan has always not only been a stand up guy, but has fantastic animals. I have recommended several people to buy from him, and none have been disappointed.

Old 12-26-2015, 05:15 PM   #157
Jason Kuta
Thumbs up Evan Stahl

I've done business with Evan on a number of occasions and he has always been extremely professional! The communication was great and his animals are top notch. I'd recommend Evan without hesitation. In my humble opinion EVAN is one of the good guys!

Just my 2-cents...

Best Regards,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!