Jason Brennan/Got Mice.com bad guy/biz. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #1
Dan Bifield
Thumbs down Jason Brennan/Got Mice.com bad guy/biz.

Jason and me were friends for 3yrs.

Jason Brennan is a mouse & rat guy, thats all. A.K.A. "Rat Boy"
He has orange ghost and pastels that he got lucky and found as imports. He sells for other people, nothing is his.

I offered to sell him my cattery for $5,000, I came down from $10,000. He talked to me for almost 2 yrs trying to get me to trade for Balls cuz he could not come up with the cash. I then came down to $3500 cash. He coulden't even come up with $3500.

He then offered me 06 babies that were supposed to be close to 500-600 grams on the phone. The day he is coming to do the deal they are 100 grams.
I tell him whats up with the 100 grams supposed to be 500 or more. He then stated he never said 500 grams,and I said forget it.

Next, he doctored our back and forth emails, left out our phone conversations, then said I was wanted by atorities on Fauna to make me look bad all cuz he diden't get his way.

DON'T DO BIZ WITH THIS GUY.

Jason Brennan/Got Mice

Old 05-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #2
Cat_72
Dan, this matter was already brought up awhile ago on another thread...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Bifield

Maybe you should answer some of the questions there? The story is a bit different from the other side.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Cat_72
It might help if you addressed some of these questions too....?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=Bifield

Old 05-06-2007, 10:40 AM   #4
Dan Bifield
Here is his contact info so no one else gets lied to, ripped off, or bashed on Fauna if Jason don't get his way.

Jason Brennan
467 County Road 30
Florence, AL 35634

Cell: (256) 335-0811
Home: (256) 768-0414
Email:JasonBrennan@gotmice.com

Old 05-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
Cat_72
Still avoiding the questions, I see........

Old 05-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
Cat_72
From the first thread I linked to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brennan
Well, apparently Dan is upset that I would dare to answer someone's inquiry about him. He has called my house several times this morning (while my wife was online, so the calls went to voicemail....dial up SUCKS!). Between all of the vulgarities and name calling, he said he is going to post my personal information here on fauna. He is also going to tell everyone and post that he has been purchasing hard drugs from me for YEARS (his emphasis) and that he bought sick snakes from me. He is also going to send his father and friends to my house (apparently the president of the Hell's Angels) to do harm to me and my family. He was quite expressive about how bad it would be.
Apparently, he finally got around to posting.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:57 AM   #7
Cat_72
And also from that thread......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brennan
Just a quick update about Dan and all his threats. He is so angry and obsessed that he still has his cats and was not able to get the pied he was after from ArkValRep, he has now decided to try to attack my wife. He has called several times today on both home and cell phone and left me voicemail messages saying that he has placed 20 or 30 ads "all over the internet" to degrade my wife. Things like performing sexual acts for money (Dan seems to have a real problem with black people judging by the text he has sent me today). Selling pics of my wife doing various things. Also ads that are suppossed to be from me, trying to collect donations for a child molestation case, etc.

He keeps screaming about posting my phone number and address online (which is incorrect, ) He can't get a rise out of me and draw me into a yelling and cussing match, so he is going to try with my wife. He will have just as much success with that course of action. I will simply contine to document his actions and collect evidence.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #8
norsmis
Cat, people like Dan always avoid questions that will hurt them to answer. I have seen numerous threads about Dan and you know what they say, "Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....... Hell it must be a duck!!!!!!!!

Old 05-06-2007, 02:38 PM   #9
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
Cat, people like Dan always avoid questions that will hurt them to answer. I have seen numerous threads about Dan and you know what they say, "Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....... Hell it must be a duck!!!!!!!!
Very true....but it makes me feel bad for ducks everywhere to say such a thing.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:06 AM   #10
JasonBrennan
What a joke!

A friend notified me of this thread today, so I would like to thank her (I won't mention her name, but she knows who she is).

Here is a copy/paste of what I posted in the other thread about this "deal".
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dan no longer lives in Florida. He now lives out of the country (from what he told me, he sort of "had to leave" the country). His wife goes back and forth from their home in Venezuala to Florida. He contacted me a short time ago after not speaking to him for over a year and offered to sell me his entire cattery (to include an unrelated male bengal kitten, his adult bengal cat females bred to his male, his 1.4 adult albino bengals and a 50% jungle hybrid bred to his male bengal for $3500 cash or certain animals in trade. He planned on keeping a few bengals at his mother in laws place in Florida.

I had spoken to him in the past about his bengal cats and African Servals, but we never came to an agreement.

I agreed to the trade he offered, which he changed multiple times until I finally told him that we had to settle on a single deal and stop changing things. We agreed on one of two groups of animals (both groups were exactly the same except for which animals would be males and which would be females). He told me on the phone that he wanted snakes there were as small as possible and even stating that '07 hatches would be ideal. I made it very clear to Dan that I would be trading out some animals that I have in order to get the specific animals that he wanted.

After the deal was agreed to by both parties, I went about making deals with other people to obtain the exact animals that Dan wanted. I could only speak to Dan when he called me via his computer (I don't have a phone number for him), so I had spoke to Melissa (Dan's wife) several times during this process and called her again on Monday or Tuesday of this week to let her know that everything was in order, all the animals were lined up (some being picked up in Florida and some being brought by van with me in order to avoid any shipping).

It was at this point, after speaking to Melissa, that she called me back and wanted to verify that all the animals were well over 400 grams! Of course they were not over 400 grams, as Dan was very specific that he wanted babies as small as possible! So, I asked Melissa to have Dan call me, which he did. I asked him what was going on and he started screaming that he only wanted animals over 400 grams. When I reminded him of what the trade deal was and what he very specifically asked for, he yelled and cussed and hung up on me. Of course, I could not call him back (the only number that shows up when he calls from Venezuala on my caller ID was 00012345 (probably because he was calling thru his computer....not VOIP, but directly thru his computer mic). I called Melissa several times and left her messages to have Dan call me back, but he never did.

I emailed Dan, trying to work things out. He stuck to his story about wanting larger animals the whole time and about how he is "bending over backwards" (even though he contacted me and offered the deal to me......not vice versa). I offered other alternatives and he raised the cash price by $1000. I still tried to work things out with him, explained that I had spent quite a bit of money preparing to receive these cats, in good faith. I even agreed to his increased price in an effort to make this work.

He further attempted to pressure me by stating that he has another buyer willing to pay $6000 for the cats. He also had his wife call me and leave a message on my voicemail stating that if I didn't agree to all of Dan's demands, he was going to sell the cats to this other party for $6000. When I told him to take that deal and run with it, that buyer was suddenly out of the picture.

There was the additonal pressure that most of the cats were pregnant, according to Dan, and transporting them and setting them up in a new home just prior to delivery would not be a good thing. I needed to get these animals back here this weekend. But, with Dan making so many changes, making me back out of trade deals that I had with other people for the animals that he wanted (which I can't stand), and ambushing me at the very last minute with a demand of cash and price increase, there simply was not enough time to sell the original animals and get the cash in hand to make it down there this weekend (we are talking about less than 48 hours before I was scheduled to start driving down to Florida).

So, I told Dan that I had had enough and would not budge any further. I would stick to my final offer of compromise and that was it. I explained why, I explained that I was tired of the shady tatics, and I explained it all without cussing or name calling. I did tell him that he is living up to his reputation, which I had previously told him I would give him the benefit of the doubt since this was to be a face to face deal (albeit with his wife, since Dan can't come back to this country, or so he told me in the past) Of course, Dan responded by calling me names, attempted to degrade me because I ALSO sell rats and mice, and proclaimed himself to be the superior business man.

I simply responded to his email with "Typical Bifield response. What a broken record", as this is what Dan does every time he is unable to get someone to do exactly what he wants.

So, I would have to say to be VERY careful about dealing with Dan. Everyone that I know told me not to do a deal with him, and I should have listened. I figured I was pretty safe since I was not shipping anything out and would see the cats in person before doing the actual trade. All I am out at this point is the money that I spent building a cattery, alot of time and sweat, and that is about it.

Anyone that wants to know more can call me or email me privately. I do have the emails between us.....

I have every single email ever sent between Dan and myself and would be more than happy to forward them to anyone that wants to see them. Dan's latest claim is that I am doctoring his emails.... Several people have copies of the emails. I can post them here if need be, but there are ALOT of emails. Not to mention the "colorful" voicemail messages that I have received.

A simple search will reveal that this is typical Bifield activity.

My orange ghosts are not WC. They are CBB. My pastels are not WC. They are CBB. My superpastels are not WC. They are CBB. My pinstripes are not WC. They are CBB. My lessers are not WC. They are CBB. I buy and sell alot of reptiles. I breed and sell alot of reptiles. I make my living this way, but I do not discuss how much I make. Dan keeps saying what I can and can't come up with....Dan has no idea. I would not pay cash for the cats because our deal was for a TRADE (Dan's offer, NOT mine). I also have the email to support this as well.

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From Dan Bifield Sun Feb 25 14:09:49 2007
X-Apparently-To: gotmice2004@yahoo.com via 209.191.68.231; Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:09:57 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [205.178.146.50]
Return-Path: <danbifield@hotmail.com>
Authentication-Results: mta252.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 205.178.146.50 (HELO mail.networksolutionsemail.com) (205.178.146.50) by mta252.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:09:57 -0800
Received: (qmail 7239 invoked by uid 78); 25 Feb 2007 22:09:55 -0000
Delivered-To: gotmice.com-sales@gotmice.com
Received: (qmail 7229 invoked by uid 78); 25 Feb 2007 22:09:54 -0000
Delivered-To: gotmice.com-JasonBrennan@gotmice.com
Received: (qmail 7223 invoked by uid 78); 25 Feb 2007 22:09:54 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO ns-mr2.netsolmail.com) (10.49.16.161) by 0 with SMTP; 25 Feb 2007 22:09:54 -0000
Received: from bay0-omc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.103]) by ns-mr2.netsolmail.com (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id l1PM9r6v022421 for <JasonBrennan@gotmice.com>; Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:09:54 -0500
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.17.41]) by bay0-omc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:09:53 -0800
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:09:53 -0800
Message-ID: <BAY111-F31AE7B4E9DA50BCBFEA026CD8C0@phx.gbl>
Received: from 64.4.17.200 by by111fd.bay111.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:09:49 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [200.44.142.254]
X-Originating-Email: [danbifield@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: danbifield@hotmail.com
From: "Dan Bifield" <danbifield@hotmail.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: JasonBrennan@gotmice.com
Subject: Dan with the Bengal cattery for sale.
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:09:49 -0500
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Feb 2007 22:09:53.0309 (UTC) FILETIME=[ACECF4D0:01C75929]
Content-Length: 555

Dan with the Bengal cattery for sale.

Hey man how are you. Still have the cattery for sale. Give you the
cattery
for $3,500. We are still selling kittens.

I would take the following Baby Balls Pythons for the cattery.

1.1 albinos
0.1 pastel female
0.2 100% Het Albino Female

I am sure you can aquire the Ball Pythons cheap.

Dan

__________________________________________________ _______________
Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from
Microsoft®
Office Live
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub...mrt/direct/01/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!