Bad Guy New England Aquatics...Troy, Chris, and Kelly! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #61
MedusaCoils
Any News?? Have you turned this over to the PD?

Wayne

Old 08-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #62
SnakeEyesExotics
Any updates yet, Jamie?

Anya

Old 09-02-2009, 08:34 AM   #63
Valley Dragons
We have taken all steps needed to prosecute, and we have patiently been waiting to hear something from the police. Meanwhile, I finally, after several weeks, received communication from NEA. Apparently they went under, and I am supposed to collect from someone else...a Stacy Antonelli. I just got his info this morning, so I have yet to contact her. Does anyone know this person? I have a number, I but I am waiting until a decent hour to call. Here is the email sent to me by Troy:

Re: One last chance...‏
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 11:27 PM
To: Jamie Hough (valleydragons@msn.com)
we were forced to give the store back and we left the complete inventory with the owner stacy antonelli contact her for the dragon payment n.e.a. is officially out of business. Chris the number is 6034350073

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Jamie Hough <valleydragons@msn.com> wrote:

> From: Jamie Hough <valleydragons@msn.com>
> Subject: One last chance...
> To: newenglandaquatics@yahoo.com
> Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:30 PM
>
>
>
> #yiv185578816 .hmmessage P
> {
> margin:0px;padding:0px;}
> #yiv185578816 {
> font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
>
>
>
> Troy or Chris,
> I do not want to be the "bad guy", but
> you are not leaving me many choices besides legal action. I
> have been more than patient. My husband and I sent the
> required certified letter two weeks ago to notify you of our
> intentions, per NH law. We have decided to be gracious and
> give you until Monday, August 3rd to send us the $972.00
> plus $50 NSF charge that you owe us. That brings the total
> owed to $1022.00. We will contact the authorities and begin
> prosecution on Monday, August 3rd if we do not receive a
> money order or PayPal instant transfer from you before or by
> that date. This is the last email that you will receive from
> us asking you to work with us. The next step will be taken
> by the NH police. Please make an effort to contact
> us.
> Jamie and Jeff HoughValley Dragon
> Ranch479-857-2642
> Windows
> Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos.
> See
> how.

Jamie Hough

Old 09-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #64
Valley Dragons
Some interesting information...

New England Aquatics was previously known as Big Fish Little Fish Aquatics, and owned by Stacy Antonelli. Exact same address as NEA. The listed phone numbers are 603-435-6109 and 603-545-2671. Email is bflfaquatics@aol.com. Fax is 888-875-9027. Website is www.bigfishlittlefishaquatics.com, but the website is down. Apparently Stacy gave or sold the store to Troy and Chris, they did a crappy job with it, and now Stacy has taken it over again. I sent her links to this BOI thread, so hopefully she will make this right. I'll continue to keep everyone posted!

Jamie Hough

Old 09-02-2009, 11:13 AM   #65
MikeCurtin
Troy was the owner of New England Aquatics. You made the deal with him, not Stacy Antonelli. Unless he has the individual legal protection that could only be offered if NEA was a corporation, or has legal written documentation that Ms. Antonelli assumes all assets and debt, he is responsible for all debt incurred by New England Aquatics. If you decide to go after Ms. Antonelli without that, you will not recoup any funds, and it will complicate the case against Troy. Nail him to the wall!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #66
Valley Dragons
Oh, trust me, I'd like to nail him. I've done everything that I can do. It's all up to whether or not the police decide to prosecute him or not. In the meantime, I'm going to take any leads that I can get.

Does anyone know how to find out of NEA was an LLC? Because if they are NOT an LLC, then things will be better for me, as they will still be responsible for the money owed. If they ARE an LLC, and the company went under, then they may not be liable to pay.

Jamie Hough

Old 09-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #67
LauraB
Unfortunately, Jamie, it looks like NEA is a legal LLC. Chris Ippolito is the registered Agent.
I hate that you've been ripped off like this

https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?1031576

Old 09-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #68
Valley Dragons
Wow, that stinks. I probably won't recover any of the money, but it is STILL a criminal offense that they wrote the bad check. Hopefully the Chichester police will decide that it is worth it to prosecute. This is just sooooo wrong!

Jamie Hough

Old 09-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #69
TripleMoonsExotic
If Stacy Antonelli bought the LLC from the owner, then I believe they are liable for his debts. I would suggest calling Stacy, being honest and upfront about everything, and finding that information out. Being that she took over their inventory, I believe that would put her up for liability being their is a lean of sorts against some of the animals he has in his possession. Being that he didn't pay for them, he can't legally give or sell the animals to someone else.

Sounds messy.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #70
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons View Post
Wow, that stinks. I probably won't recover any of the money, but it is STILL a criminal offense that they wrote the bad check. Hopefully the Chichester police will decide that it is worth it to prosecute. This is just sooooo wrong!

Jamie Hough
Where it may be prosecuted as a criminal offense, you may get lucky and he will have to pay restitution. Fingers Crossed!

What has the Chichester Police Department told you, about what their plans are? Have they told you anything?

Wayne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!