Good Guy Vin Russo, Cutting Edge Herp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
azhketh
Vin Russo, Cutting Edge Herp

I received a Costa Rican Boa Constrictor from Vin Russo, of Cutting Edge Herp, back on Tuesday (12/14/10), and just could not be more pleased! The boa looks great, good health and temperament, and was packed for shipping perfectly. Prior to purchasing, I had a few questions about these boas, and Mr. Russo answered all of them promptly. Considering I hadn't committed to a purchase yet, I thought that was nice of him to do so. He was able to ship the boa to arrive on the day that worked best for me, just a couple days after I first contacted him.

Great looking animal and great customer service. I'm very happy with my new little boa!

Heather Rider

Old 12-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
gzyv15a
Thumbs up

Yeah Vin's a good guy. I bought a red pastel x kubsch pastel a few years back from him. He definitely knows his stuff.

Old 04-09-2015, 03:29 PM   #3
amozo
I hate to bring up an old thread, because I know how it irritates many of the users, but I don't know where to post my positive experience with Vin and Cutting Edge Herp without starting a whole new unnecessary thread. As a customer, I always like to see countless reviews of breeders. I bought the most beautiful blue eyed lucy from Vin. He came to me in perfect packaging with a clean bill of health. It has been about one month since his arrival and so far he is doing very well and is one of the most beautiful creatures I have seen. I would not hesitate to buy from Vin. He sells amazingly beautiful snakes that are most importantly, healthy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!