Problem I think ... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
Craigh
Problem I think ...

I was feeding Ony some dusted roaches with calcium. I mistakenly hit him in the head with one. I brushed off the calcium thinking nothing about it. But just a couple days later it looked like he was going in to shed on his head. Thought maybe cause he just shed a leg a few weeks before hand. But its just the spot where the roach hit. I gave him a few baths since then and softly wiped with a soft tooth brush. Is this something I should be worrying about ? Its been this way for 2 maybe 3 days now..

Thanks guys...

Old 06-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
Beardiepal
Hey Craig...I think he is just going to shed and it was coincidental...Just spray his ole head and bathe him and I bet he will be ok...Take good care, Love B

Old 06-04-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
dragongirl6
The same thing happened to my baby when I was trying to get him to literally just eat calcium powder/vitamins so I put it in his water and put some on his head where he licked it off. It left this funny spot around his mouth for about two weeks.

When he sheds (if it isn't just a shed) it will come off. I wouldn't worry about it.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #4
Craigh
Cool thanks Beth and Anna

Old 06-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
Beardiepal
You Craig are so very welcome...if things do not get better let us know...I posted for you elsewhere too. B

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!