For Sale Lesser Antillean Iguana, iguana delicatissima - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-21-2019, 09:00 PM   #1
ReptileFunction
Lesser Antillean Iguana, iguana delicatissima

Hello, My name is Renata Carlseen and my passion is Lesser Antillean iguanas!! I have successfully bred Iguana Delicatissima in the US - US captive bred babies available NOW!!!

Not hybrids - PURE Iguana Delicatissima!!

Iguana delicatissima AKA Lesser Antillean Iguana and is critically endangered species of iguana, please read my post.

My prices include One on one lifetime support with all your iguana related questions as long as you own my iguana. I won't just take your money and never answer any questions. You will have my dedicated support and will learn a lot about the species because I want you to be successful and happy with your new iguana!
These are NOT THE BEGINNER iguana. They have specific requirements and different approach than green iguanas or rock iguanas.

My Lesser Antillean iguanas are known for better temper, they will tame up with my advice, they are social and don't bite people, very entertaining and pure joy to work with and very rewarding!

These iguanas are very rare and not commonly available in the pet trade due to difficulty to breed them successfully in captivity.

Price range depends on age and qty.

$2400+S&H 6 mo old male perfect condition
$1900+S&H 1yo male with regenerated tail tip (1/4 of the tip regenerated successfully)
$2900+S&H 1yo male perfect condition
$3500+S&H 2 yo 100% tame male Rico Suave, perfect condition, perfect pet already

I do offer $500 discounts on a second iguana or a pair.
For example: Buy one male at $2400, get second iguana female at $1900 plus shipping.

CONTACT DIRECTLY: SALES@REPTILEFUNCTION.COM
If you wish to get more iguanas please contact me directly.

Why buy from me?
Support: I have first hand knowledge and tips on successful husbandry in captivity. I will provide one-on-one Q&A on all your delicatissima related questions as long as you own one of my iguanas. So if you ever need any advice or guidance I make myself available to all my clients and will share my personal experience. These iguanas are for experienced keepers and have specific care needs. Not a beginner's iguanas.
Watch my Youtube Video:
https://youtu.be/QPK9EwzirF4

Most people still have not heard of iguana delicatissima since they have not been available for pet trade.

What makes these iguanas rare is the fact they are being slowly extinct in the wild due to many reasons.

Some of the reasons are:
land development on the islands,
destruction of the native habitat,
invasive predators like cats and dogs,
inbreeding with common green iguana that dilutes the gene pool,
poachers,
and due to lack of education local people sometimes kill them as well.

It is a very sad times for the iguana delicatissima and they are heading towards extinction faster than they can reproduce. These iguanas also lay small clutches compared to green iguanas. They lay only 8-16 eggs a year only.

If nothing is done they may be gone in 20 years or so.

Since I had acquired my pairing Don Juan and Venus over 4 years ago I have fell in love with the species and They stole my heart.
All my iguanas are legally obtained with CITES paperwork and captive bred.
I also support Conservation in the Wild!

These species are unique and require specific care, diet and husbandry.

Since there is not a lot of information available about the species I wanted to learn more about them myself.

I travelled to the Lesser Antillean islands and observed and studied their behavior, diet and habitat in order to understand how to keep these iguanas successfully happy in captivity.

Generally I would say that these iguanas are more shy and not as aggressive as green iguanas. They are little smaller species and can become very friendly and tame like Don Juan. My Don Juan is the tamest iguana delicatissima known in the World!

Working with these iguanas will require some time and patience and specific approach.

If you would like to get one of my babies I will share my personal knowledge and guide you through the husbandry including cage set-ups and diet.

I will provide life time support for all your delicatissima related questions as long as you own one of my iguanas.

Each captive bred baby is extremely important and significant for the survival of the species.

I want you to succeed and have a great companion like Don Juan.

I have tons of photos and videos on my:
instagram account: @reptile_function
Facebook Page: Reptile Function and browse my public personal page Renata Carlseen. Join FB closed group Iguana Delicatissima to learn more about the species.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
delicatissima, iguana, lesser antillean