Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #541
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY J HALL View Post
havent seen him or heard about him in over a year & I live 10 miles from where he lived at that time,legal action is required now as a solution,if he is bankrupt & out. I have a show saturday I keep a eye out. But not holding my breath.Lots of people have come & gone thats why I think I would never go futher than just a hobbie.Too many people get bad deals in this biz way too many, which is not right at all.Thats why its important to keep a good name.
Even if Adam was out of breeding, it would still be important information, because last we heard, he's not fully out, he's collecting donations for Natpet.org ...I would think that donors would want to know the type of people handling the money they are donating.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #542
LadyOhh
Natpet.org is no longer functioning, much less in English.

http://www.natpet.org/

Old 02-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #543
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I'm not sure why you felt the need to bump an old thread without adding anything useful to it.

I don't think you have to worry about your het. Adam certainly had and has problems, but he's never been known to sell fake hets and I'm quite sure he never did. If I had a het from Adam (I did once, actually, but she escaped while in someone else's care and is gone now ) I would still be 100% confident that she was what she was supposed to be.

I recently had some brief contact from his wife. She didn't seem inclined to share any details about this situation and I didn't pry, but I did get the impression from our brief exchange that they are working on resolving this problem. For whatever that is worth.
I wouldn't take his word on an animal being het. In my opinion, he's proven himself to be untrustworthy and a very bad person.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #544
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
Natpet.org is no longer functioning, much less in English.

http://www.natpet.org/
To tell the truth, the ethics revealed here should concern everyone.

Perhaps there's a new business/new name? It wouldn't surprise me. Some people will do anything for easy money from the gullible for doing nothing but printing a few handouts and posting a few links, and or writing a few congressmen.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #545
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
To tell the truth, the ethics revealed here should concern everyone.

Perhaps there's a new business/new name? It wouldn't surprise me. Some people will do anything for easy money from the gullible for doing nothing but printing a few handouts and posting a few links, and or writing a few congressmen.
And others will screw over 'friends' with new morphs sometimes going so far as to say they are "out of the game" only to re-enter a short time later.

Reckon you see all sorts of crappy things if you watch long enough, eh?

Old 02-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #546
mgoblue347
I was wondering if adam wysocki is natpet.org..when I bought my mojave het ghost from him back in 2010, he put what I paid in the donation jar. Don't know many people who would donate 100% of their profits..

Old 02-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #547
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I wouldn't take his word on an animal being het. In my opinion, he's proven himself to be untrustworthy and a very bad person.
I have two hets from him, and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't concerned. Both of them proved out this past season. My het hypo proved first with a POG in the clutch and the het clown proved later in the season with one clown produced.

Just as an FYI.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #548
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue347 View Post
I was wondering if adam wysocki is natpet.org..when I bought my mojave het ghost from him back in 2010, he put what I paid in the donation jar. Don't know many people who would donate 100% of their profits..
Ok.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:11 AM   #549
Zombie's Morphs
Curious if the OP has any new info? This isnt just a civil situation. Taking someone's money for a product and not producing said product is theft and punishable by law. Andrew and David, a guilty plea or conviction would only help in civil proceedings as well as he would be court ordered to pay you restitution. If he didnt make payments to the restitution he would be further held criminally for his actions. In other words, call the police and get a real fire lit under his butt. Your nonchalant attitude about pursuing him is only hindering you. It's time to step on the gas fellas and quit pumping the brakes. Good luck to you both and I truly hope you both get your money back in full with interest (interest can be ordered by the court, and most likely will).

Old 02-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #550
mgoblue347
@deborah haha yea I figured it was a long shot..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland