For Sale Hypo Leopard poss' het T+ Breeder Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 11:35 AM   #1
DeHart
Hypo Leopard poss' het T+ Breeder Male

He had the size but not the inclination to breed in 2016, then would court/breed (not sure yet it took with one, and the other didn't ovulate) in the 2017 season, just not with the female I bought him for. Not very friendly, but pretty, and he was also possible het Nic' line T+ (unproven/female that didn't ovulate was also poss' het). I paid more for him when I bought him than I am asking if I recall correctly, before he was a breeder. I am pretty much interested in cash, as I am raising money for a non-reptile project. I am keeping a het Sharp/het Leopard proven male to replace him, and a hypo het Sharp Swedish Jungle, although they may also be available after breeding this Fall. I prefer not to ship, but can weather permitting, within the Continental USA Only! Can meet at the Clarksville IN show that is upcoming, or possibly other IN area shows. For more info' please message me on FB, Fauna, or email: reptixotic@yahoo.com

$1,000.00 plus shipping. Email for pics/more info.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2018, 11:16 AM   #2
DeHart
On hold
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2018, 11:38 AM   #3
DeHart
Sold!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!