Inquiry extremehogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
Redlionz
extremehogs

hello everyone i just wanted to know if extremehogs are a good company to deal with.I was planning on buying some hogs off them and i wanted to know more about there service,there snakes,etc...If anyone can give me some positive output on them.Thank you Stephan Gariepy

Old 08-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
callak
I've purchased from him before and it went perfectly. He allowed me to do a payment plan and he shipped as soon as they were paid off. Animals were even nicer in person than the pics. I would definitely buy from him again.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
charleshanklin
There seems to be a lot of drama that surrounds him for all sorts of reasons. I bought some breeder albino nelsoni a couple years ago and the transaction went smoothly. The snakes were just pencil thin when I got them.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
whimpyguns
I purchased a vanishing pattern male sinaloan milk from justin over a year ago, the transaction was awesome (so was the snake). justin knew i was looking for a female and he even alerted me when he saw some available from other breeders on Kingsnake.com. That is service!
it did not stop there.....I purchased some w.hogs locally and my giant female produced eggs unexpectedly, i contacted Justin to ask a couple of questions, he told me to expect more clutches from her.....and get rid of the water dish, to replace it with a smaller one so she would not lay in the water again. she laid 2 more clutches (a total of 36 eggs) from one breeding. thanx to justin at extremehogs i was able to save and hatch the 2 later clutches.
I obviously think that Justin Mitcham is a standup guy.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
TriangleReptiles
Justin is a great guy, and his animals are unexcelled. You will not go wrong with Justin. I have purchased from him before and was more than pleased. Plus, his western hognose caresheet shouuld be read and used by anybody getting into Hogs. It really works.

Old 08-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
Redlionz
Thank you for responding,so i see overall that the comments are in his favour so i have a good idea about extremehogs now i can put a order out soon.Much appreciated Stephan Gariepy Redlion Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!