For Sale 0.1 Hypo Tangerine Citrus Tiger ***WEEKEND SALE*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
jeffwyatt81
0.1 Hypo Tangerine Citrus Tiger ***WEEKEND SALE***

Hi, I have a 9 month old hypo tangerine citrus tiger female for sale. She was produced by Draggintails. She is about 17" and 212 grams as of 5 minutes ago. She eats great on collard and mustard greens daily with sweet potato, squash and carrots every 2-3 days mixed in with the greens when I process them. She also eats great on crickets, supers, wax worms, phoenix worms and dubia when I get them and she never leaves one behind as well as clearing her bowl of veggies. She is in partial shed right now but I have also included a pic of her outdoors from about 1 month ago

WEEKEND SALE PRICE $350 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

Her price is $450 shipped via SYR nationwide. No trades unless you have a lot of crested gecko babies to trade.

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
jeffwyatt81
Forgot to mention she has the slightest little bite mark at the very tip of her tail. Here's a pic of it
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
dragonsandtails
that doesnt look like a tangerine citrus tiger. I have one up on one of my ads.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsandtails View Post
that doesnt look like a tangerine citrus tiger. I have one up on one of my ads.
The male in this ad is looking pretty good, to me...

There are different variations in color. Not all Tangerine Citrus tigers are going to look the same.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
dragonsandtails
Yeah I know they arent, but i got my tiger from the person who produced the line so i know a bit about them. the producer told me theres a difference from the "tigers" that just have high contrast colored bars, or a tiger that has those sharp definition tiger stripes.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
jeffwyatt81
1st main difference is this girl is a hypo with 20 full clear nails.

2nd I am going by what she was labeled as when purchased at a show. I did at one time have a genetics card that had draggintails name/info on it and labeled her as a hypo tangerine citrus tiger though I did purchase her second hand from another breeder.

Blissful, thanks she is a pretty "girl" if you are referring to the one in my ad.

Jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwyatt81 View Post
1st main difference is this girl is a hypo with 20 full clear nails.

2nd I am going by what she was labeled as when purchased at a show. I did at one time have a genetics card that had draggintails name/info on it and labeled her as a hypo tangerine citrus tiger though I did purchase her second hand from another breeder.

Blissful, thanks she is a pretty "girl" if you are referring to the one in my ad.

Jeff

Oops! my bad.. pretty girl.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
jeffwyatt81
It's cool Thanks for the compliment!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #9
angie.h
Hey Jeff,nice healthy dragon...not a pitiful skinny thing that some people will sell because they don't know what an emaciated dragon looks like.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #10
jeffwyatt81
Thank you Angie, that means alot to me coming from you. All my dragons are my babies and I love them dearly and under different circumstances I would never sell any of them, but with a second job now I don't feel like I am spending the quality time with them that they really deserve. Many questions will be asked to any purchaser interested in her before I let her go to just anyone, you can be sure of that.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread