Colored Beardie Babies for sale or trade for Digital Camera. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 09:14 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Colored Beardie Babies for sale or trade for Digital Camera.

I have some pretty incredible Beardie babies that will be availible for sale or trade within a week. The picture above is of the parents. Unfortunatly my clumsiness claimed another digi cam so i'm looking for a new one. I'm really looking to trade off some of these gorgeous babies for a decent Digital Camera with good resolution. It doesn't have to be anything fancy just be compatable with Window XP and have all the nessacary software. The babies will be priced at around $40-$75 each but I will work with you on a Digital Camera deal. In a trade deal I will not ship first. Once I recieve the camera and it is in proper working order the agreed animals will be shipped. I have many refferences if you like.... If you have any questions feel free to ask...... Mike B.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread