Trade '09 Reimanni Snakeneck for Giant Musk Turtles (S. Trip.) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Cluegill
'09 Reimanni Snakeneck for Giant Musk Turtles (S. Trip.)

I'm trying to focus on my Giant Musk group and right now my snake neck Reimanni will not have nearly as much room as i wanted in the future. He's growing nicely and he's in perfect condition. These guys don't show up to often in classifieds as adults and much less as hatchlings. I have a perfect yearling up for trade for 1-2 Mexican Giant Musk turtles, spefically ones with a highly white face and ones that are just uniquely patterned. I have pictures from a couple months ago of my snakeneck, I need to get more recent pictures up later tonight. But if your interested let me know and will trade pic's.

I would much rather trade my snake neck for a giant, but if you are just interested in the Reimanni i'm pricing him at $220 plus Shipping. I got this guy from Empire of the Turtle in '09 and was the first to get one of his new hatchlings. I asked for his best looking Reimanni and thats what i got. He is also a solid pellet eater, not as picky as snake necks usually are, loves reptimin and mazuri water turtle diet. PM me or E-mail me at Teleport85@yahoo.com if interested, thank you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread