Hello from Dallas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
RickGonzalez
Hello from Dallas

Hello, my daughter and I recently adopted a Ball Python. We were able to do quite a bit of preemptive homework here prior to getting him. So, thanks to yall and the great information here his little move went incredibly smoothly, and he seems very happy in his new digs!

Old 05-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
~Just Curious~
Well hello from Southern California! (I've always thought that it's so neat being able to meet people from all over like this )

Congrats on adopting a ball python, I hear that they make wonderful pets! I personally think it's great that you guys researched beforehand too, very smart, no wonder he's happy in his new home!
If I can ask - Have you two picked out a name for him already?

Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
RickGonzalez
Howdy! The kids are leaning towards calling him (Slick). I was pushing for Fred. As in most things involving the kids I will likely loose.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
~Just Curious~
Haha Well I think that they both sound pretty cute! <3
Here's hoping that you guys get to enjoy Fred/Slick for many years to come~

Old 05-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
pythonpaintjobs
Rick welcome to the world of ball pythons! Have you kept snakes in the past?

Old 05-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #6
AnimalMan1981
Welcome to an awesome new hobby, group of people, and community!!!

Nick

Old 05-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
RickGonzalez
Thank you all! I have been thrilled with the quality information I have been able to glean from this community. And it is refreshing to see online communities that I feel safe letting my kids check out!

pythonpaintjobs, when I was a kid many moons ago I spent every single day wading through muck in the creek bottoms around my house collecting every imaginable kind of reptile. I kept a few favorites for years. But for the most part I just enjoyed catching them, checking them out, and then releasing them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!