Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:24 PM   #61
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Is this the issue as someone pointed out? Photo Id is what I mean about “in writing”. Pic of the baby being sold with its parents genetic make up, with signature. I hope this simple mistake is not the cause for such criticism!

I meant the guy no harm!! None. And he didn’t offer me anything in writing,as far as I know of. And I would never agree to a pice of paper without pics and genetic make up of the baby and the parents.
You have in fact considered photo I'D. If I'm not mistaken, he offered that. He needs to come here and elaborate WITH PROOF!

Old 10-15-2018, 03:27 PM   #62
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
This is the side of you that you've been hiding. Embrace your true self and get that innocent monkey off your back!
Not sure what you mean,Chris. This has always been me. And I have no monkey on my back! And some of you are just like a pack of wolves just waiting for a little mishap to pounce on someone. I’ve been here long enough to know.

I’m sorry you had to go through a cancer loss yourself! It’s is very hard to watch someone you love just widdle esparto to nothing. I do mean that.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:29 PM   #63
allreptiles1966
Is this thread now done? It seems like it’s more about me now than anything

Any questions? Anyone want to actually say what I did wrong, so I don’t do it again!
I’d appreciate it. Honestly.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:32 PM   #64
allreptiles1966
Quote:
You have in fact considered photo I'D. If I'm not mistaken, he offered that. He needs to come here and elaborate WITH PROOF!
Did you read what he said? He does NOT offer photo Id. That’s my whole issue. Very simple

Old 10-15-2018, 03:33 PM   #65
allreptiles1966
Chris, I do get denfessive. Most people do in life. Especially when challenged.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #66
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
i started this reply out difeferently, but for you to understand the “we”, it’s my my father in law.
When dealing with cancer in the direct family, it’s my choice how I deal with it. Maybe you would be buying whatever on line when it’s a long process. After one Lund removed, he Fell several times after chemo was killing him and they had to stop. Now with 70 lbs of weight loss and now loaded with cysts on his kidneys.

What’s the issue?? A little photo id and paperwork?

And honestly, Chris, I don’t need you approval for a label of bad guy or good guy! I have plenty of good guy marks for what I have sold or bought. Not 1 negative besides the bath tub looking dog breeder who had a short lived life on here for being a liar and busted at it. Other than that, my rep is fine.
Your father in law is in my prayers. The dog breeder is probably an A-ho. I've re-read this post three times. After reading the first page, I felt you came off as arrogant. I still question your motive, but not your reputation.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #67
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
Requested info.

His words, his screen shot saying he doesn’t

Old 10-15-2018, 03:39 PM   #68
Chris Kennard
I suppose Troy could easily post photo I'D of his animals for sale right here on the BOI.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #69
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Your father in law is in my prayers. The dog breeder is probably an A-ho. I've re-read this post three times. After reading the first page, I felt you came off as arrogant. I still question your motive, but not your reputation.
Motive is to buy a multy thousand dollar animal with photo id guaranteeing genetics. No others. I’ve never come on here with a motive to harm anyone! Ever. They have towards me though. All caught right on here. Fakes. To many of them. And you don’t ever come off arrogant,Chris? Be honest with yourself. I personally don’t care. I know you are at times. Lol.

I might be arroganant at times, but I’m honest and will always be. I never did anyone wrong on here or anywheres else. As an adult that is.

Thank you for your prayers. I will pass that on. I’m an atheist and being on here with some of you shows me why I am.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:46 PM   #70
allreptiles1966
He’s a bit late to that party. He did not offer at all. That really wouldn’t be enough. To be honest. He could delete the ads very easily.
Some people (many ) always said to get photo id on hets. Now that I do that since 09 ish, it’s kicking me in the butt for listening.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!